Our Very First Fanmeet!

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

HYO-SUN - At the Fanmeet...

As we entered the building, I slipped on my bunny ears, leading Bella backstage to come out when called. We glanced at each other and giggled, peering behind the curtain to look at the audience.

There, thousands of more 'Once' fans were waiting for us, cheering loudly as the other girls entered.

My heart pounded loudly, my face turning red at my nervousness.

"Anyounghaseyo, as you may know I am Nayeon." Nayeon introduced herself as well as the others.

Some of the fans asked lots of questions as the girls answered continuously and performed a quick snipet of 'TT'.

"Hello, you must be the new members" A feminine voice boomed from behind us, we nearly jumped out of our skins, looking behind us to find a professional looking woman and another smiling woman next to her.

"I'm sorry and you are?" Bella blurted out, as I smacked the back of her head.

"Bella, manners." I scolded her. "And you are?" Bella gave me a -really- look as the lady smiled, extending out her hand.

"I'm your new manager, Gwen and this is my assistant manager, Vana" We shook her hand as well as Vana's as they informed us.

"We'll be seeing each other regularly from now on." Vana said, as she surprisingly hugged me and Bella, before returning to Gwen's side.

"You guys will be on in 5 minutes." Vana said, looking down at her phone, probably checking our schedule.

I nodded my head as Bella looked behind the curtain, her excited face scrunching up into an angry shade of red.

"What is it?" I asked, joining her behind the curtain.

There, Nayeon was asking Tzuyu a question, but was baffled when two of our so called 'fans' told Tzuyu to shut .

I went bezerk.

The duo smirked, high-fiving each other as they laughed at Tzuyu's sad expression.

Bella and I suddenly stormed out from behind the curtain, grabbing the microphone, earning heaps of screams from the audience. I ignored the harsh scolds of Gwen and Vana, as they beckoned us to return, but I was too angry to listen to their demands.

"Anyounghaseyo, I'm Hyo-Sun but you can call me Red, and this is Bella." I said, pointing to Bella.

"The one and only" She said, looking out into the crowd with an angry gaze.

"Now, I just want to teach you one thing about respect." I started, "Respect is something you have for a person, especially for someone older than you. I know I'm in no place to say this, but don't tell our Tzuyu to shut , because then I'm going to have to shut yours." I said, looking at the two from earlier. The woman looked down, her face red from embarrassment as I glared at her.

"Red, you don't have to do this..." Tzuyu silently begged, as I instantly ignored her, also knowing that she was silently thanking me in her head.

Bella smirked as she stepped down from the stage, strolling over to the man as he started sweating, his face turning a bright red. He blushed an even deeper crimson as Bella knelt down to him, showing her aegyo, as his eyes went from blank to extremely interested.

Bella said something to him in a whisper, a whisper only he could hear. Whatever she said worked as he nodded, bowing and apologizing to Tzuyu, as well as his accomplice.

After Bella came back on stage, I saw that Jihyo was distracted by someone, Bella. I laughed, Bella looking at me dumbfounded as I ignored her.

Before we knew it, the fan meet had already come to an end. Bella came back on stage as I fist-bumped her, laughing at the other's expressions. We looked into the audience and quickly bowed, bidding them goodbye as we rushed backstage to a very blank Gwen and fuming Vana.

"You guys weren't supposed t-" Vana started, but Gwen had suddenly interrupted her.

"It's ok, we'll let it slide for today, since you were standing up for a fellow member. I am proud of you, both." Gwen bowed, before rushing off somewhere. Vana waved apologetically to us, before running off with Gwen.

I looked at Bella as she shrugged, happy to be let off for once.

As we went into the van with the girls, Tzuyu started hugging us both, squeezing us until we couldn't breathe.

"I love you guys so much" Tzuyu said in aegyo Bella and I looked shocked

"Unnie are you alright" Bella said in a worried voice, the rest of the members laughed

She smiled, her eyes glistening with joyful tears, nodding at the same time.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jihyo giving occasional jealous looks, to Tzuyu as Bella hugged her, laying her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

Back At The Dorm...

When we got back, Nayeon, Tzuyu, and Jihyo decided to go for a nap, as the other members and I decided to play Truth or Dare.

"Sana, Truth or Dare?" Mina asked Sana as the innocent girl chose Dare.

Mina smirked, "I dare you to... Eat a whole chilli pepper in one bite, no milk, no water."

Sana rolled her eyes, "That's nothing!" She said, getting up to the fridge to grab a pepper, waving her hand at Minas face. She tilted her head, holding the pepper above her open mouth and plopping it in. I waited for a sort of reaction, but nothing came. Her face went blank, but a few seconds into it, her face turned a bright red, turning into a deep crimson red . Her tongue flew out, panting fast as tears started streaming down her face rapidly.

"See, what did I tell you?" Mina smirked, throwing Sana a milk carton from the fridge. She ripped it open, gulping the white liquid down.

The afternoon was filled with laughs as we all did hilarious dares and told some embarrassing stories.

But then a quite embarrassing question rolled its way to me.

"Red, what do you think about Jackson?" Chaeyoung said, grabbing the attention of the other members as they looked at me with curious eyes and cute smirks.

I blushed, tucking my hair behind my ears. "What about him?"

They all laughed, "We know there's something going on between you and Jackson, don't try to deny it." Chaeyoung wiggled her eyebrows, nudging the others as they nodded their heads in agreement.

"What do you mean?" I avoided eye contact as they all groaned, rolling their eyes.

"Red..." Bella said, starting to get angry.

"Oh, would you look at the time, I need to go and feed my clothes and wash my fish." I laughed nervously, as I got up and ran to the room.

"Man, that girl and her weirdness." I heard Bella mumble as the others laughed, I rolled my eyes, before getting ready for bed.

 

x-X-x

 

BELLA -The Next Morning...

I woke up, my phone ringing, multiple texts from an unknown number.

What the hell?

I picked it up, one of the messages saying,

- Unknown

Hi Bella! It's Namjoon!

Are you awake?

Have you eaten?

Lets meet up!

Are you going to answer?

The others are with me.

I rolled my eyes, picking up the phone and face timing them.

They picked up on the first ring, ignoring the facts that I probably looked like I just beat someone up. [Hehe]

"Bella!" Seven curious faces shouted from the rectangular device. I groaned, telling them to shush or else. They bowed, apologizing.

"What the hell do you guys want so early in the morning?" I growled, rubbing my eyes with exhaustion.

They pouted sadly at me, "What? Can't we say hi to our little sister?"

I rolled my eyes, sighing and nodding as Jungkook snatched the camera from Namjoon.

"Bella, is your little friend there? Taehyung won't stop talking about her." He smirked as TaeTae smacked him on the head.

"What gives?" Tae said, snatching the phone from him, as I glanced across to Reds bed, her stiff figure moving around as she began to stir.

"Bella?" She whispered quietly.

I got up, sitting next to her lying figure. I shone the camera at her face, envious of how pretty she still looked after sleeping.

The boys greeted her as Jungkook focused the camera to Taehyung.

Red's face went, well, red as she looked at Taehyung. He smiled, waving at her as they talked for a bit before handing the camera over to the other boys. I could smell food being cooked in the kitchen so I decided to quickly bid goodbye before hanging up and speeding to the kitchen with Red.

"Good Morning Girls." Nayeon and Mina chorused to us from behind the counter. Red and I bowed, also greeting them as they sipped on their cups of coffee.

We looked around for the food, but there was not one single steaming plate anywhere.

"No food?" I said disappointedly.

Mina and Nayeon smiled, before laughing.

"Get ready and we'll make the food, but be quick we need to go to the track to train." Mina said, placing her leg on the counter and doing some stretches.

"Training?" Red asked.

"Yes. Didn't you know that ISAC is coming up?" Nayeon said, sipping on her cup.

I looked at Red with wide eyes, but then collapsed into a fit of squeals and giggles as Red and I ran back to the room to get changed.

 

x-X-x