No More Lies

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

HYO-SUN

The tears from earlier were far from near as Tae and I walked hand in hand towards the dorm. I stopped halfway, familiar laughter and chatter coming from in front of the house. Taehyung stopped with me, his head snapping up to the sound as he swiftly dived into a nearby bush, leaving me standing there by myself clueless as the others looked at me curiously. 

I saw Bella and Jihyo holding hands as the Maknae line had to hold Nayeon back while she was going ape, their faces pale as ever as Jihyo blushed, hiding behind Bella. 

"Taehyung you better come out of that bush before I burn it!" Bella shouted, as Taehyung groaned loudly, rolling out of the bush he dived into. 

"Ok, everybody inside. NOW!" Nayeon shouted, as we all staggered in behind her silently. 

I held Taehyung's hand, no longer wanting to keep in the secrets.  

"It's going to be okay." I mouthed to Taehyung as he kept his head down, letting me lead him inside. 

We all sat down scared of what Nayeon was gonna say, but before anyone could say anything Bella and Jihyo explained everything to the first time they kissed, to when they held hands. 

I was shocked, I mean I was happy for her but, Bella didn't even tell me this!

"YAH you left all the good parts out!" I yelled with everyone looking at me. I realized that maybe it wasn't the best time to say that and silently bowed, blushing madly as Bella glared at me. 

Tae put his hand on my back reassuring that everything was fine, but then Nayeon freaked out spazzing at Jihyo and Bella. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!" She whined, pacing back and forth. 

Bella stood up and put her hand on Nayeon's shoulder asking her to calm down, Nayeon's furious face was once gone, she looked away and starting crying, as soon as that happened Bella hugged her but I could see Jihyo's jealous face as she looked away. 

"I don't like when people lie, that's all" Her tone of voice calming down as she was still hugging Bella, Bella then noticed Jihyo and stopped hugging Nayeon going straight to Jihyo and kissing her cheek making her blush and laugh. We all watched in awe as Nayeon then looked at Tae and I holding hands. 

Surprisingly she smiled. "Lemme guess, you two are together too"

Tae nodded and ran to her feet bowing, literally begging her for mercy. She laughed while I picked Tae up, as he kissed my forehead relieved that Nayeon-unnie did not kill the both of us. 

 

x-X-x

 

BELLA 

"Don't worry unnie, there will be no more lies" I smiled with reassurance as Nayeon smiled back, after our little therapy session I decided to go for a walk since I couldn't breath after all that hugging, and Jihyo decided to come with me. 

I was astounded to see that it already hit night, I intertwined my fingers with Jihyo's and gave her a warm smile leaving her with a flushed face. 

After walking around and chatting with each other, Jihyo and I decided to go back to the dorms, 

At the Dorms... 

I lifted Jihyo bridal style and walked over to her room, where Mina, Nayeon and Sana were nowhere to be found, Jihyo smirked at me, causing me to drop her. We both laughed as I picked her up lying her down on the bed, 

"I'm going for a shower okay," I said running to my room and grabbed my towel before hearing Jihyo say 

"Can I come too?" Luckily I was in a different room, so she wouldn't have to see the color my face was, she then walked over to me and asked the same question again.

"Can I come too?" Her voice trailed, this time with a more seductive voice. 

My hands trembled as she moved closer kissing my cheek telling me to calm down, I felt relieved but still stiff at the same time, she then put her lips on mine, putting a spell on me as I moved down to her neck this time aggressively kissing it as she moaned, we then moved to the bathroom taking off each other's clothes before locking the bathroom door. [OMO I am so sorry for all those innocent people reading this!!!]-ONCE4EVA  [YOU MEAN ME!]-littlemiss

MORNING...

I woke up to see Jihyo asleep half covered with the blanket, I covered my eyes turning the other side even though she was my girlfriend.

I don't even want to remember what happened, I thought to myself, embarrassed over the fact of being teased if Red found out. I then felt someone's warm arms wrap around my waist to see Jihyo smiling as she left a trail of kisses on my back. 

I blushed and looked away, as she pulled me closer to her, and with nowhere to move I could only look at Jihyo, I covered my eyes not wanting to be rude.

"It's alright" Jihyo whispered in my ear. I eased a bit as Jihyo pulled my hands away and told me to open my eyes to see Jihyo with a warm smile, I kissed her deeply getting more confident as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me under the sheets.

 

x-X-x

 

HYO-SUN

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, as I smiled to myself, a huge weight being lifted off my chest. I turned around, tangled in my blankets as I looked across, expecting to see Bella. 

To my surprise, she wasn't there, in fact her bed was just as she left it last night, as if she never slept in it last night at all. 

I simply shrugged, getting up to freshen up as I stumbled to the bathroom. 

Surprisingly, Nayeon, Mina, Dahyun and Momo were out lounging in the front instead of their regular room. 

I raised an eyebrow in suspicion, also noting that Jihyo wasn't there. 

Simply shrugging it off, I continued my trip to the bathroom as I passed by their room. A slow moan emitted from the locked door, as I paid it no mind. but a second female voice followed the previous one as my eyes widened. 

"Omo, is that... Bella?" I put my ear up against the door as I heard Bellas familiar voice. 

"And... Jihyo?!" My eyes widened to the size of saucers as I bit my lip, silently tiptoeing to the bathroom. 

What. Did. I. Just. Hear?

I smirked to myself. 

They must be enjoying themselves. Hehe...

As I finished off changing and freshening up, I met the others at the breakfast table, Jihyo and Bella joining us as I smirked evilly at them.

"I thought you two already had breakfast." I smirked at Bella as her eyes widened, she and Jihyo glaring madly at me as I laughed. 

Bella scowled at me, drawing her index finger under her neck, mouthing to me, 'You're dead'

I playfully hid behind Nayeon, deciding to stick by her for the rest of the day. 

I checked our fan site on Animo. My thumb tapped on the screen, scrolling through pictures and memes carelessly as I stopped at one picture that had caught my attention. 

SECRET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWICE'S HYO-SUN AND BTS'S TAEHYUNG!!!

There, a picture of Taehyung kissing me on the forehead in the car park was posted on the article, along with millions of comments supporting or hating our relationship.

"HOLY MOTHER OF SHINY THINGS!" I screamed, my voice bouncing off the walls, as I froze in fear.

 

x-X-x