A Day Out at The Movies

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

HYO-SUN

The next morning we all had free time. So, since Bella and I hadn't gone out together since our arrival to Korea, we decided to spend the time at the movies.

I text Taehyung to see what he was doing, as he calmly responded that he was hanging out with the boys. Replying with a casual 'k', I slipped my phone back into my pocket along with the movie tickets as I waiting outside the living room for Bella.

I told the members that we were heading out, as they all replied with simple 'okay's and 'all right's as Bella finally came back from the room, all changed and refreshed.

"Ready?" I grinned excitedly, as I took the keys to Nayeon's car and went outside with Bella.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked Bella, careful not to take my eyes off the road.

"The newly released one from Avengers, the 'Black Panther'!" She squealed excitedly, as I joined in her happiness.

Another thing Bella and I had in common, was our love for everything Marvel. Aside from dancing to TWICE, we would always be found nose-deep into comic books at our many sleepovers.

As we pulled into the parking lot at the center, I immediately noticed a strangely, familiar white car that almost resembled Taehyung's white sedan.

Could it be-

Nah...

I shook the thought from my head, as Bella and I walked to the theater.

We waited in line for popcorn and drinks as soon as we walked inside, before heading to Cinema 3 where the movie was being streamed.

Across from our cinema, I noticed that a romance movie was taking place.

'Till The End of The World' I read, raising an eyebrow in interest.

"Hurry! The movie's about to start!" Bella whined, as she pulled me into the cinema.

"Unless you wanna spill the popcorn, be my guest." I held the popcorn close to my chest as I sneered at her. She simply rolled her eyes at me, shoving me into a seat as we waited for the movie to start.

Soon enough, the lights started to dim as the cinema went quiet, only the sounds of popcorn crunch and straw slurping was heard overall. I crunched loudly on my popcorn as the masked hero scavenged the city, climbing from building top to building top...

Shortly After The Movie...

The lights came back on as the credits started rolling in. Immediately, a wave of laughter and chatter filled the whole cinema as everyone started exiting.

Bella and I got up out of our seats, dumping our popcorn buckets and our drinking cups into the bin outside. We walked out together, arms linked as we chatted excitedly about the day ahead.

I noticed that the cinema across from us with the romance movie had also finished, as couples walked our hand in hand. Taking no mind to them, Bella and I started walking to the stairs descending down into the mall.

I gripped Bella's arm, when all of a sudden she stopped abruptly, looking ahead at the entrance to the romance movie, her eyes wide with shock.

Pulling her arm with impatience, I hissed, "Yah! What is it? Hurry it up, will you?!"

I my teeth, following her gaze forward.

In front of us, Vana stood with another familiar male who's back was facing towards us. I put my hand up to wave at her, but then I suddenly realized who she was with.

Taehyung.

"Wow." I said, aloud as he turned to look at us.

"Who is-" His eyes widened, as he looked down, a flash of guilt across his face.

"Out with the boys, huh?" I scoffed, looking up as my eye's started filling up with tears.

"Thanks for our so called, relationship." I said looking away, putting more sadness on the last word, making him feel more guilty.

With that, I heard stomping as Bella ran up to him punched him, square across the face, as he fell to the ground in shock.

By now, a huge crowd had formed around us, every person with their phones out in hand.

Vana looked at us shocked, as she knelt down to Taehyung.

"You told me you broke up with her!" She hissed, as she slapped his across the face, before storming out of the theater.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"I told you if you hurt her, you were going to get it." Bella muttered to Tae, as I looked at her in confusion.

"Mihane..." She looked back at me, before punching him in the face.

 

x-X-x