The Weekend

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

HYO-SUN

The next morning, we set out to explore the rest of Seoul, before we decided to move into the dorms with our new team. I quickly took a shower, before slipping on my outfit and checking up on Bella who was probably still asleep.

As usual.

I peered into her room, my hand grasping the frame of her door, expecting to see her lump of a body on the bed snoring away, but to my surprise she stood near the mirror, making the finishing touches on her outfit.

"Look who's up and at 'em" I smirked, leaning against the frame of the door.

She looked back at me, rolling her eyes and shrugging her shoulders.

"Shut it" She growled playfully at me. "Can we go now?" She whined, as I grabbed my phone and bag, leading her out of the apartments and into the city down below.

 

x-X-x

 

After walking around the city for about the past two hours, our hands were already filled with bags of new clothes bought from nearly every store. Sure they were expensive, but who cares? We were celebrating!

"Unnie." Bella whimpered. "Can we go eat?" She batted her eyelashes at me, giving me her famous puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes, but secretly agreed with her. My stomach was also grumbling with absolute hunger, as we set out to find a place to feast.

We found a nearby ramen restaurant that happened to be pretty popular in the area. So deciding to go no further, we reluctantly went in, the scent practically pulling us in.

As we walked inside, I happened to notice a huge crowd of girls crowding around the table in the corner. Bella looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe Jackson's there" She mocks me, laughing really loud.

I went red, letting my hair down to hide my flushed face. She nudged me playfully, laughing even more louder and this time catching the attention of the girls in the corner.

Then, we happened to see what they were crowding around. It was a group of boys, about several of them who also started a staring competition with us.

I looked away, Bella still staring at them in confusion.

"C'mon Bella, I see a free table." I nagged, dragging her to a table across the room, where it was less crowded and more quiet. Since we had been sight-seeing and shopping for a long time, I decided to plug in my earphones and rest my head on my elbows, letting my hair cover my face. I closed my eyes, relaxing to the calming rhythm of the music from my phone.

 

x-X-x

 

BELLA

I let Red rest her head on the table, as I ordered her food for her and some food for myself. I snickered to myself, ordering a very spicy dish, all the while smirking at an image of her reaction in my head.

Glancing across the room, I caught the innocent stares of the same seven boys from earlier, this time without the crazy girls around them. To be honest, I was getting pretty annoyed. I mean, sure I was cute and all that, but why'd they have to stare?

I decided to focus my attention outside the window, the morning sky embracing the top of the buildings, signalling all the lazy people to hurry and get up. I chuckled to myself at that thought.

My eyes found their way over to the boy's table once again, as I caught them staring at me once again. This got me really annoyed and worried, so I decided to stand up and confront them.

As I approached, they all snapped out of their gaze, pretending to talk to each other and continue eating their food. I rolled my eyes, getting straight to the point.

"Look, I don't what it is, but can you please tell me why you're staring at me?" I said, folding my arms in frustration.

They all looked at one another, their jaws wide open.

The bravest one of them so far decided to speak up.

"Is you're name perhaps, Bella?" The member, with slightly pale purple hair asked me, his dimples showing as he smiled.

I looked at him in shock. "How did you know what my name was?" I took a step away.

"Are you a stalker? I'm calling the police right now. Wait, let me take a picture for evidence." I said, reaching into my pocket for my phone, as they started laughing.

"It is Bella! She's still the same." Another one of the seven said, his jet black locks falling over his eyes in a graceful motion.

"Stop saying my name!" I nearly shouted, catching the looks of the other fellow customers nearby.

They laughed even more, as the purple-haired boy asked me, "You really don't remember us?"

I looked at him in confusion, trying to remember seven handsome boys from any past events.

"Bella, its us." He said again, pointing to himself. "Me. Namjoon"

"Yoongi" He said pointing to another member with slightly dark grey hair, cut just over his eyebrows, his eyes curving up in a crescent shape as he smiled sweetly at me.

"Jungkook" The member from earlier with his messy, dark hair styled messily on his hair, but stylish at the same time.

"Taehyung" A familiar boxed smile, his hair also dyed a slight gray, but blonde color that was parted in the middle, which exposed the middle of his forehead.

"Seokjin" His familiar plump cheeks raising, as he smiled back at me.

"Jimin" Another one of the seven, with blonde hair styled away from his eyes, the right side pulled to the side, as he looked up at me with his familiar smirk.

"And Hoseok" A bright one of the bunch, with bright pink hair and chubby, but cute cheeks.

I gasped as a familiar group of boys rushed into my mind, from when I was young.

"Omo. I-Is it really y-you?" I stammered, covering my mouth with both of my hands, as I nearly cried with tears of joy.

They all 'awed' and got up, each member welcoming me with a heart-warming hug.

"Why didn't you tell me you moved to Korea?" I whined, tugging on Namjoon's sleeve.

They all laughed, asking me the same thing.

I was so happy, I decided to call Red over.

"Yo, Red!" I shouted, not caring that the others could hear me.

The boys looked over at my table, curiously looking at the lump of Red sleeping in a public place. She quickly shot up, her hair flipping up as if she were in a shampoo commercial. She looked across from her sleepily, mumbling low profanities under her breath.

"Red!" I shouted once more, as she looked at me with confusion, finally realising the seven curious boys standing behind me across the room. She looked around her, at the large amount of customers and staff members staring at her blankly.

"I don't know this girl, don't worry." She said calmfully, nearly going into one of her red phases.

She slid off her chair, pulling her earplugs and walking over to us.

"Bella, what did I tell you about stealing someone's wallet?" She said, looking apologetically at the bunch of boys in front of us.

They laughed, but returned to seriousness as they looked at me with concern.

"Bella. What does she mean by that?" Hoseok asked, his eyes full of playfulness.

I rolled my eyes, "That's another story, for another time. Which will be never"

"Bella, who are they then?" She raised an eyebrow, as if she were supposed to study for something.

They all gasped at her question, hitting their chests in fake hurt.

"You don't know who BTS is?" Namjoon said, calling out '1,2'

They broke out into a dance, Taehyung singing a part, in a very low voice.

'cheonnune neol araboge dwaesseo...'

'nae hyeolgwan sok DNAga malhaejweo ​​​​​​...'

I AM SHOOK.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO DO THAT?" I shouted, ignoring the glares of the customers and staff.

They all laughed, shrugging carelessly.

"Red, This is Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook..." I said, as each member shook her hand, leaving her blushing after every member's touch. I rolled my eyes before introducing Taeyhung.

"And Taehyung" I said, as Taehyung gladly grabbed her hand, looking deep into her eyes seductively, his hand never letting go until I finally decided to break it up.

"Ok, Ok, TaeTae, you're scaring the girl." I laughed at his old nickname, as Red blushed even deeper, letting her curtain of hair cover her reaction.

"She's always like that." I whispered, "That's why I call her Red." They all nodded in understanding as Red wandered back over to the table, where our food was waiting for us.

"Since when did you guys decide to become KPOP idols?" I asked, remembering the sad memory of their departure when we young.

"We wanted to tell you, but our manager said to keep it secret." Jungkook whined, hugging me tightly.

I smiled, hugging him back. But that happy moment was quick to disappear as I heard Red shout,

"BELLA!!! WHAT IS IN THIS BLOODY FOOD!" I heard her shout in anger, as her face quickly turned her normal shade of red, then to her angry red. My eyes widened, as I smiled back at the confused group of boys.

"Well, I've got to go, to get some business done." I swallowed, as Red got closer and closer.

"Bye!" I shouted to them as I was chased out of the restaurant and out into the streets by a furiously hungry girl, who had just indulged in some spices.

Man, this has been a weird day.

 

x-X-x

 

HYO-SUN

That night, I punished Bella by making her squat and put her arms above her head. I smirked as I leaned on the door frame of her room, laughing at her pouting self grumbling to herself.

"Can I stop now?" She whined, her legs shaking with exhaustion, her face littered with droplets of sweat.

I laughed bitterly, "This is what you get when you mess with a girl and her food" I said, pushing off the frame and walking down the hall.

"Wait! Aren't you going to tell me to stop?" She shouted as I smirked evilly, leaving her complaints locked up in her room.

 

x-X-x