Boxes and Cameras

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

HYO-SUN

The next day, we had to finish packing up and washing all our clothes, as we were about to move in with our fellow members of TWICE! Bella and I finished loading the boxed into the van as we squealed, piling into the van.

As they Arrive...

The building of the dorms appeared in the front window of the van, as Bella and I both squealed in excitement, but then starting crying. Bella looked at me, her teary eyes spilling even more tears as we held each other, mumbling unknown things through our mouths.

When we saw the members of TWICE waiting at the front door, we collapsed into a fit of more tears, our wailing filling the whole van. The driver looked at us weirdly through the mirror, as he chuckled to himself. "Kids these days"

The van stopped, as the door opened, revealing the group's beautiful visual, Tzuyu. I cried even more, my wailing echoing outside as the other members looked in, looking at us weirdly.

"Yo, Driver, are you sure these are the right girls?" Tzuyu asked the driver as he nodded, parking the car.

Nayeon appeared before us, pulling us out of the car as she squealed. "TWO MORE KIDS!" She said, squeezing us with delight as the others literally rolled their eyes at her weirdness.

Bella and I looked up at her with teary eyes, as she cooed even more. "SO CUTE!!!"

I looked at Bella as she looked back at me, we both wailed out.

"MOTHER!!! WE'RE SO HAPPY TO BE HERE!" She squealed ten times more louder, squeezing our cheeks and hugging us.

The other members laughed, also greeting us. I saw Bella stiffen as Jihyo, one of the singers hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. I looked at her with cute eyes, smirking evilly as Bella glared at me.

I snickered evilly, the members cooing at my cute, evil chuckle.

"EVIL MAKNAE ALREADY!!!" Sana shouted, hugging me tightly. I laughed, hugging her back.

The sound of another van pulled into the driveway as the members looked amongst each other, mumbling silently.

"Did JYP say there were any other members?" Dahyun asked, hugging Momo. [DAHMO ALL THE WAY!]

"I don't think so, we were the only ones who auditioned." Bella said, as we watched the people in the van pile out.

Out came Yugyeom, Youngjae, Jaebum, Jinyoung, Mark, BamBam and Jackson.

I blushed, and this time Bella was smirking evilly at me. She had always known my ultimate bias was Jackson from GOT7, and I wouldn't shut up about his recent song, 'Okay'

'Shut up' I mouthed as she hid secretively behind Jeongyeon.

"What are you guys doing here?" Chaeyoung asked, her arm slung around Mina's shoulder. [MICHAENG FOR LIFE!]

"We just came to help the new members move in" Youngjae said innocently, flashing his cute smile.

"Thanks, but we don't need help" Bella said. They waved her opinion away, Jackson opening the boot and handing me a box.

I shook my head, piling 3 more boxes on top. The boxes began to wobble as Jackson struggled holding the boxes. I gladly took it, holding it with one hand and checking my phone for the time.

"Seriously guys, we've got this." I said, placing my phone back into my pocket as I smirked at their reactions.

Bella got a few boxes of her own as we both went into the house, fist-bumping each other. "Islander Style" She whispered as I laughed. Bella and I both came from half-islander decent so, we basically got the strength of the islands on our side.

I set the boxes down near a room, as the girls and the boys piled in the house, their mouths set ajar.

"Hey, where's our room?" I asked, looking back at Mina, who held up a shaky hand, pointing to a room near the couch. I nodded, opening the door with my free hand and placing the boxes inside near the desk. Since we were the youngest, we had to sleep with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu other young ones of the group.

I glanced around the room, admiring our new home as I noticed a hidden camera hidden on the top of Tzuyu's bunk bed, hiding in a teddy bear's hugging arms. I was about to say something until a whole camera crew came out, surprising us. As my clumsiness got the best of me, I got scared, kicking one of the cameramen in the family jewels.

"YAH!" I shouted, holding my heart in panic.

The camera crew and director looked at me with surprise, as Bella looked at me with a blank expression, helping the cameraman up. The cameraman gave her 'looks', looking at certain areas of her body. She looked at him with disgust, pushing him back down, and grabbing his camera.

"This is my camera now, Pabo" She then focused the camera on me as I apologetically bowed, waving at the viewers that were probably watching.

"Mihane. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I just got scared and my reflexes got the best of me." I bowed, waving at them, as Bella laughed at me, telling me to dance.

I started waving my arms in the air, dancing crazily in front of the camera, making Bella laugh out loud and the camera crew look at us with surprise. The other members looked at us with even more surprise as I burst into a fit of giggles.

I started singing and dancing to 'Cheer Up' as Bella set the camera down on the table, joining me as we laughed together at our foolish dancing.

Jackson started to join in on out laughing as we stopped to look at him. He laughed awkwardly as we burst into another fit of laughter, this time the others joining in on the action.

After we got settled in, and got all our bedding arrangements done, we enjoyed a long chat together, getting to know the other members. We actually got to learn unknown things about them, with real conversation other than fake facts from the internet.

Bella, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and I piled into our room, Chaeyoung on the top left bunk, Bella under her, Me across from Bella, and Tzuyu on the top bunk above me.

Nayeon came into the room, wanting to welcome us, a second time as we were getting ready for bed, and putting on our pj's. I simply had a bra and some shorts, as Bella had her favorite shirt and shorts.

"WELCOME MY CHILDREN!!!" She screamed, pinching our cheeks again.

"Nayeon-unnie, we're not kids!" Bella whined, pouting as Nayeon squealed even more, hugging her tightly. She got up and smirked, "If you're not kids, then I guess I'll give the food to the other members." She said in a sing-song voice, as she slowly wandered out of the room, her head tilted back, looking back at us.

"Food?"

"Food?"

Bella and I breathed out, as we ran out to the kitchen, pouring ourselves bowls of Nayeon's famous Ramyun.

All you could hear then was our noisy slurping and munching as the other members piled in.

"What are you guys-" Jeongyeong started as we hissed at her, greedily holding our bowls close to our faces, Bella gripping the pot of extra Ramyun.

Momo came next to us, putting her hands on our shoulders as she nodded in understanding.

"I know the feeling, my children" She nodded, as she grabbed the pot from Bella's hand and poured herself a bowl.

From then, all you could hear was the multiple slurping and chewing of three hungry bears.

The Next Morning...

I woke up, my head resting on the counter in the kitchen, my chopsticks still in my mouth. I slightly nibbled on them, groaning when I heard noises and a voice grumbling. When I looked up, I saw Jihyo wiping the stray noodles from Bella's mouth, she stopped when she looked at Bella, almost admiring her. I stayed silent, watching the scene unfold.

Jihyo wiped Bella's mouth with her thumb, slowly leaning in but she pulled away when Bella stirred, waking up. Her eyes widened, as she looked at Jihyo. She blinked as Jihyo pulled away, both of them reaching for her chopsticks. Jihyo put her hand over Bella's accidentally, as they both blushed.

I snickered evilly, catching the attention of the two as Bella blushed, throwing the chopsticks at me as she chased me. I quickly hid in the room, locking it, careful not to wake up Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. But Bella's loud banging wouldn't give in.

I noticed the large window in the center of the room, opening it to reveal the outside that wasn't too far away. I jumped just in time as Bella kicked open the door with a murderous look in her eyes, as well as a murderous weapon. My eyes widened, Bella really wanted to get me for this.

I ran to the front, Bella appearing from around the back as I ran across the street, hiding behind a post. The neighbors probably thought I was a psycho, running out into the street in just a bra and shorts as clothes. I could see her storming onto the road and looked at my hiding spot. She smirked, looking down the road as I ran to the other side, where the house was.

She looked at me, and back down the road, disappearing into the door and smirking at me. I heard a 'click' as I saw her retreating figure inside the kitchen, looking out the window.

I looked down the road to where she was looking, where the GOT7 van was coming.

"Omo" I widened my eyes, knocking furiously on the door as I screamed. "BELLA! LET ME IN!"

"Not on the hair of my chinny-chin-chin" She said, trails of giggles in her voice.

"PLEASE BELLA! I'M SORRY!" I said, covering my body as best as I could as the van pulled into the driveway, the members piling out of the van, looking at me with red faces.

"Omo, Jackson, looks like your girl is getting all ready..." Mark joked, as Jackson nudged him, really hard.

I blushed a darker shade of red, pounding harder on the door. "BELLA!!!" I shouted with one final plea.

She finally gave in, faking a look of surprise as she said, "Red, what are you doing out here in the cold?" She said, looking behind me at the flushed faces of GOT7. She protectively pushed me inside, slamming the door.

"Hey, won't you let us in?" Jinyoung called.

"NO!" Bella shouted, telling me to go and shower. I nodded, going to the room, where Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were already awake and changed and were on their phones. I grabbed a towel, as they exited the room, letting me change in private.

 

x-X-x

 

BELLA

I let the curious boys in, they're faces all normal but one.

Jackson.

Mark nudged him, as his face returned to normal. They all made their way to the sofa, talking to the other members that were already awake and changed. I suddenly realized that Red was the last one to shower, and the shower was down the hall, so that meant she had to walk half- again in front of the members.

Again.

I was about to call out and warn her, but she had already opened the door, not knowing that I had let Jackson and the others in. She looked up at us, as we looked up at her. She stopped, half open as she shut it, covering her face with her hair as she walked to the bathroom.

"Just ignore her" Nayeon said, silently saving Red.

I noticed BamBam nudge Jackson, his head beckoning downwards as he struggled to keep in his blush. Jackson quickly excused himself to the toilet, as I gave BamBam a knowing look.

I decided to check up on him, knocking quietly on the door.

"Jackson oppa, are you ok?" I said, raising my fist to knock again, but then the door suddenly opened, revealing a flushed Jackson.

I smiled at him as he returned his smile, nodding his head. "Come, let's go back." I said as we went back to the sitting room. I noticed that the shower was turned off and wet footprints leading to the sitting room, into our room.

"Don't worry, she's probably changing for the fan meet today." I reassured him, as he nodded in relief, going to sit down. BamBam nudged him, trying his best not to chuckle, as Jackson glared at him.

I knocked on the bedroom door, just in time for Red to walk out, wiping her wet hair. She flipped her hair up, landing gracefully on her back. I saw Jackson tense up, clenching his jaw tightly.

"Are you girls ready to go now?" Jinyoung asked, as he got up.

"Wait, is that why you guys are here?" I asked, as they all nodded.

"We wouldn't miss your first official fan meet, then that would just make us bad friends." Yugyeom smiled, his cuteness getting the best of him.

Red 'awed' wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him tightly. My glance found it's way to Jackson, his pupils dialating as he literally glared at Yugyeom.

"Ok" I clapped, "Let's go!"

 

x-X-x