Night Out

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

HYO-SUN

As we arrived I was relieved that no-one noticed my arm. I quickly ran into the dorm and locked myself in the room. I suddenly heard banging making me jump.

"RED, ARE YOU OKAY!!" As soon as I heard Bella's voice, I calmed myself for a bit before answering her. 

"Yeah I'm fine," I unlocked the door to see a worried Bella standing in front of me, she then helped me sneak to the bathroom to clean my hand and bandage it. The stinging finally stopped as I pulled on a hoodie, making my way to the room as I slept like a baby.

-10:00 PM

-TAETA
E

Hey Red meet me outside the dorm.

I woke up to hear beeping as I picked my phone up to see a message from Taehyung. 

-TAETAE

Oh and wear something nice ;) 

I blushed at the last message, and quietly tried to put something on. I snuck through the dorm and outside I saw Taehyung holding flowers for me.

"What the heck Tae! It's the middle of the night!" I whisper-yelled.

He laughed only wanting to hug me. I smiled, gladly accepting the flowers outstretched in his hand. 

"So what are we doing in the middle of the night Tae?" I rubbed my arms, regretting wearing a short sleeved t-shirt and shorts. 

"Here" He said, shrugging off his jacket and handing me his jacket. "It might get cold, later on tonight so..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, its okay I can go and grab my hoodie from inside-" I turned to go back into the house, but was startled as a hand grabbed my wrist, pulling me back. 

"Anyo, don't worry, I'm fine, let's go." He smiled, pulling me towards his cute little bicycle. 

We hopped on and my awkward self didn't know where to put my hands, luckily Tae grabbed my hands wrapping it around his waist, I blushed as he laughed and kissed my cheek, this time I was about to die right there.

As the stars passed by, Tae rode down to the pond where it was silent. There, a romantic candle lit dinner sat under the tree near the pond, snacks were laid out fancily onto the blanket. 

I gasped, "What's this?" 

He took my hand and sat me down, where the beautiful moon brightly shined.

"Isn't it obvious?" He looked at me with longing eyes that seemed to shine brighter than the moon itself.

"Is this another date?" He looked away embarrassed but then took my hand and kissed it, I laughed as he then joined in with me.

During the date, we ate and talked for I don't know how long. But before we could talk anymore, I looked at the time my eyes bulging at my phone.

"Omo, it's going onto twelve!" Tae frowned knowing our time together was coming to an end. He got up, and as the gentlemen he was he gladly helped me up, helping me back onto the bike. From there, we called it a night. 

He then rode us back to my dorm where he grabbed my hand as I was just about to go inside, my breath pacing as my heart beat faster and faster by the second. 

He caressed my cheek, brushing away the stray strands of hair that fell onto my face. He grabbed my face gently, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. 

I was shocked at first but then pulled him closer as he grabbed my hips pulling us closer together than we were before.

But little did I know that someone, was watching me from the upstairs window...

 

x-X-x



BELLA  -12:00 PM 

I woke up to the sound of talking, as I looked out the window to see Tae and Red deep in a full on make-out session.

One Word.

SHOOK!  

What the heck, am I seeing things I thought as I rubbed my eyes, only to see them still kissing as Tae pulled Red closer this time. I realized that I wasn't dreaming. 

DOUBLE SHOOK! 

I didn't know what had gotten into me as I almost smashed the window furious at both of them.

The front door opened as I nearly jumped out of my skin, running back to my bed pretending to sleep. I half-opened my eyes to see Red smiling as she leaned against the bedroom door, her hands holding her chest. She sighed, heading off to bed. 

As soon as she lay down, I recognized her cute, little snores, signaling that she was fast asleep. I chuckled to myself, but was still mad at the fact of them lying to me.

I got out of bed and ran outside to see Tae standing there smiling up at the bedroom window. When he saw me, he almost screamed, his mouth opening to say something as I quickly covered his mouth and pushed him against the wall. I told him not to scream, slowly pulling my hand off as he closed his mouth.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?" I said, anger filling up inside of me, as I looked into his eyes. I could see he was scared, so I decided to calm down taking my hands off of him.

"Can I just ask why you didn't tell me?" I said with a frown as he hugged me, sighing with relief as he silently said. 

"Because, because I'm in love with her." He closed his eyes, waiting for me to laugh as he clenched his teeth. 

"Please Tae, I've seen the relationships you've had in the past. She's not just some game okay? So please don't hurt the girl, you got it?" I spoke as he nodded his head telling me everything was alright. I hugged him, rubbing his back as he hopped onto his bike.

"Well then, my last words of encouragement." I said, patting his back as we waited for me to continue. 

"GO TO SLEEP!" I yelled.

I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard, as Tae immediately jumped, riding his bike as he waved goodbye. I went back inside the dorm to see Red smiling in her sleep, I kissed her forehead, going into my own bed finally going to sleep. 

Morning... 

With luck, I was the first one to wake up, heading straight to the bathroom to get ready. 

As soon as I finished I headed over to Sana, Jihyo, Mina and Nayeon's room to wake them up. I walked in the room to see them snoring. Chuckling deeply to myself, I decided it was the perfect time to take a picture of Nayeon since she hated pranks the most. I tried my hardest to stifle in my giggles as I saved the picture in my gallery.

I then walked over to Jihyo adoring how beautiful she was even though she was sleeping.

She was my sleeping beauty and I was her prince. Or princess? Or Princ- 

Her eyes snapped open startling me, as she then pushed me down and pinned me onto the floor. 

I stared at her still admiring her beauty but I looked away as I saw her blushing a hot pink. I got up and gave her a peck on the lips before rushing off as she chased me, waking everyone up on the way.

In the end, my slow self gave into her fast running as she tackled me onto the couch, hugging me tightly as she giggled. 

"Let's do something today. Let's go out, just the two of us." Her muffled voice spoke into my shirt. 

"Wait, so like a date?" I nervously laughed, as she looked up at me pouting as she blushed.  

"Well, yeah. Why not?" She laughed as she hugged me even more tighter. 

I chuckled, nodding my head as I played with her hair. By this time, the others were already up except for Red, because of you-know-what.

Jihyo got up, getting ready for our 'date' as the others told me they were all going out for the whole day to the beach. They waved goodbye as I grabbed the keys for Nayeon's car, while they went in the van. I slipped on my shoes, grabbing my purse and my phone from the room as Red finally woke up. 

"What? What's going on?" She slurred, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, Red are you going to be okay for today? Me and Jihyo are going out and the others have all gone to the beach. You gon' be okay by yourself?" I gave her a reassuring look as she groaned a silent 'Yes'.

I smiled, calling out a goodbye as I walked out into the living room where Jihyo was waiting patiently for me. 

"You ready?" I smiled, grabbing her hand as she nodded frantically, linking her arm with mine.