Nayeon's Secret Stash

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

HYO-SUN

As we arrived back at the dorms, Bella and I went back into our room to chill out. I belly flopped onto my bed, whipping out my phone to check if there were any more rumors about our secret relationship, well not secret anymore. Bella did the same as we did that for about the next half hour. We finally gave up, wanting to do something exciting as Bella suggested something.  

"Hey, wanna go to unnie's room?" Bella said as I threw my phone against the wall, shooting up as fast as I could. 

"Let's go." I went into commando-mode, tip-toeing to their room as Bella casually followed behind me. 

"But what if they're in there?" She asked, as I turned back to face her. 

"Don't worry, they went for a walk earlier, like the fit idols they are." I rolled my eyes, as she nodded in understanding. 

"Kaja." I continued my tip-toeing as Bella followed behind, rolling her eyes at me. 

As we reached their bedroom door, I dramatically rolled, bumping into the wall as I knocked over a flower vase in the hallway. 

"What the ? I thought you said quietly?" Bella whisper-shouted. 

I shot up, wrapping my knuckles around the knob as I twisted it open.

 

x-X-x


BELLA 

As Red pushed the door open I froze, as I kept hearing noises, scared that the other members might walk through the door any moment. We walked inside the room peeking around to see no-one there.

"Yass!" Red screamed as she waved her hands in the air fist bumping me, I smiled, we then looked around Jihyo's bed first.

"I'm so sorry babe" I mumbled as Red stared at me before snooping around again, we then moved on to Sana's then to Mina to find nothing but Kdrama posters, we then sighed thinking we wouldn't find anything interesting.

"HEY! I have this one!" Red pointed to a poster for 'Legend of the Blue Sea starring Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun.' 

We both saw Nayeon's bed, the most secretive member who hid all her deepest, embarrassing secrets within. We looked at each other and then looked back at the bed, that literally begged us to snoop around.

Red jumped on the bed looking around as I slid under the bed grabbing my phone using the flashlight to help me see.

And that's when I saw it,

"OMO!!" Red quickly jumped from the bed to see what I was shouting about, as soon as she saw it she grabbed it running to the living room. 

In the living room... 

"What are we going to do with it?" I asked Red as she shook her head, looking at the box of alcohol, then suddenly an idea popped in my head.

"Why don't we drink it?" I said casually as Red slapped the back of my head.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!" she shouted the noise almost heard by everybody in the bloody world.

"SHHH!" I shouted, "The members could be literally behind the door"

Red shook her head agreeing with me before looking back at the box.

"You can drink some of it, I'm not going to though"

I whined, "Why not?"

"Because if unnie find's out that some of her drinks are gone, I'm not going to be the one that's head gets ripped off" I agreed with her, but then again it would be fun so I thought before ripping the box taking one glass bottle out before running to kitchen opening it as Red looked at me terrified.

I looked at her before downing the drink down, only for it to be knocked out of my hand.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU, IF YOU GET DRUNK IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!" Red screamed her voice full of worry.

But everything was still the same, "Oh man this is not what I expected" I said with disappointment, Red gave me the evil's before ignoring me sitting back on the couch watching TV, I sat down with her watching some Kdrama's before she and I fell asleep. 

Midnight... 

I woke up to the sound of a door opening, and that's all I remembered before losing my memory.

 

x-X-x 

 

HYO-SUN 

I was awoken to the sound of laughter before seeing the rest of the members walking in the living room.

"Oh hey Red what'd you guys do?" Chaeyoung asked before walking into the room with Tzuyu ;)

"How's my kids!" Nayeon shouted while running to Bella and I squeezing us to death as we begged for air.

But Bella seemed to be enjoying it, kissing Nayeon-unnie on the cheek.

"AHHH!!" Nayeon screamed with happiness, meanwhile Jihyo looking as jealous as ever before storming off to the room, I nudged Bella before she ran off to Jihyo.

 

x-X-x

 

BELLA (DRUNK) 

I stormed off to the room grabbing Jihyo's hand before she slapped it away. "Where the do you think you're going?" I said with full force as I grabbed her arm again, she looked at me her eyes full of hurt.

"This is not like you", I knew the other members were watching as I saw them crowding around the room.

I then shouted "WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT ME?!" This time making Red tackle me to ground as I tried to hit Jihyo. I heard crying as I saw Jeongyeon hugging Jihyo that had streams of tears running down her face.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER!!" I screamed trying to pry Red off of me as she held tightly. [Man this escalated
quickly]

I punched Red's face with anger as a bruise showed up on her face, I finally pushed her off of me running towards Jihyo tackling Jeongyeon causing her to land on the ground as the rest of the members ran to her and Red. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!" Nayeon screamed pushed me off of Jeongyeon hugging her, as Sana held onto Red.

"Wait, do I smell alcohol?" Tzuyu the quietest of the group whispered just as Red hooked my jaw, knocking me unconscious. 


x-X-x

 

HYO-SUN 

We sat down looking at the unconscious Bella, as Jihyo held her even though of what she had done. I lightly smiled realizing how much Jihyo loved her even though sometimes she made mistakes especially stupid ones, the Pabo.

I then explained how we went snooping around the room, finding alcohol under Nayeon Unnie's bed, and then how Bella drank some of it.

"So my poor monkey wasn't acting like that, it was the alcohol" Jihyo said before kissing Bella's forehead.

"But still, I'm angry at her for snooping around our room and getting the alco-" Nayeon sighed. 

"It was my idea. Bella woke up realizing what was going on as she tried to stop me but I just carried on. And I forced her to drink it as part of a dare." I looked down at my feet, saving Bella and Jihyo's relationship, again

Nayeon sighed, shaking her head. "I still have to ring JYP about this, its the rules. He needs to know every bad thing that happens in this house." She rang his number as I kept my head held low, ready to face his voice, a second time. 

He reluctantly gave us, well mostly me a second chance as I sighed in relief, my face still stinging with pain from Bella's massive punch. Nayeon let us off with a warning, letting us go safely. For now. 

Though Jeongyeon wasn't having it, she was still mad at Bella for treating Jihyo that way, and walked off to her room going straight to sleep after a tiring day.

I treated myself to some more bandages and wipes in the bathroom as I cleaned my bruised face, and my arm which suddenly started bleeding again. 

I held one end of the bandage in my mouth as I used my free arm to wrap the rest around my wounded one, as I leaned against the side of the bathroom sink. 

Suddenly, someone had burst into the room, not bothering to knock or ask if someone was even in here. 

It was Nayeon. 

"Omo Red I didn't see you in here, I thought you were with Bella-" She paused to look at my arm. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" She screamed at my arm, rushing to grab it. 

I dodged her, rushing to the room as I struggled to keep her from chasing me. In the end, she ended up catching me as the others once again gathered in the living room, this time without Bella and Jihyo. 

I kept my head down the whole time, my arm already bandaged up and my face patched up. 

"May you care to explain why your arm is like this and when and why you didn't tell us and-"

"Calm down unnie, let the girl speak." Chaeyoung said, calming down Nayeon. 

I took a huge breath, explaining what happened at JYP Dance stage, only leaving out the part with Jackson and Vernon. 

"If JYP sees this, he will go ballistic all over again." Nayeon sighed, rubbing her temples. 

I always make things bad... I thought, nearly feeling sorry for myself and the others. Watching Nayeon and the others try to calm down JYP on the phone, I tip-toed back to the room, wanting to shut myself out from the world, wanting peace and quiet so I could just get back together. 

Someone politely knocked on the door, as I looked up from the darkness of my bunk bed. 

Jihyo had popped her head in through the door, as I smiled, letting her sit down across from me on Bella's bunk, 

"You okay?" She comforted, engaging eye contact. 

I nodded hesitantly, sighing loudly as I watched my feet. 

"You know, it doesn't matter how many mistakes you make or how much you stuff up. We'll still love you even though." She sat down next to me, hugging me on the side. 

"And I don't blame you for getting Bella drunk, it was kinda cute to see her peaceful." She smiled, as I laughed. 

"Peaceful? Please." I joked, as Jihyo laughed. We chatted for a short while until Bella had come back from their room. 

"Hey" Bella smiled awkwardly, avoiding eye contact. 

"Hey... I'll leave you two to it." Jihyo excused herself from the room, as Bella awkwardly sat on her bed. 

"I know I'm not the type to say this, but I'm sorry." She blurted out, as I fixed up my bed. 

"What?" I teased, as she glared at me. 

"You know what I'm talking about, I'm sorry okay? Also sorry about your face." She pointed to my cheek which had a huge bandage on it. 

"Oh, it's nothing." I shrugged it off, as she scoffed, 

"Nothing? No, it's not nothing. I really hurt you and that's not nothing. I'm sorry, I really am." She sat down next to me, hugging me tightly as I slightly winced, my arm still stinging with pain. 

"Sorry." She grinned, letting go of me as I smiled back.  

"I'm sorry too, for making you come with me to look around for Nayeon's secret stash" I quoted, hugging her back. 

We chatted for a short while, until we fell asleep. Although that night, I couldn't sleep a wink, something clearly on my mind. The feeling of someone fairly close to me who was going to betray me was thought in my head the whole night. 

 

x-X-x