Make Her Happy

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

BELLA

The first place that came to my mind for our date was the arcade, knowing Jihyo, she and I were almost alike.

I smiled at the sight of the game machines littering the whole building, breathing in the familiar scent of popcorn and food everywhere as people gamed, chatting and laughing with their friends. Jihyo pulled me to a claw game, pointing to a cute, little panda staring back at us from inside the glass box.

Her smiled widened as she slipped a coin into the machine, using the lever to direct the claw above it. She pressed the button, as it dropped onto the panda, slowly picking it up. Her eyes widened in concentration as the panda levitated in the air, but then dropping suddenly as the claw moved towards the hole.

"Aish. I had it!" She shook her head, pouting as I gently pushed her aside.

"Here, I'll get it." I slipped in another coin, my hands fiddling with the lever as I pushed the button, the claw clamping around the toy as I swiftly dropped in the toy.

"And that-" I knelt down, pushing my hand into the hole to pick up the toy and turning towards Jihyo.

"Is how it's done." Jihyo clapped, accepting the panda as she hugged it, admiring the toy.

"Yah, don't get that attached to it! I'm here too." I fake-pouted, folding my arms as I put my nose in the air.

She laughed, her voice seeming to bounce off the walls as she hugged me from behind.

"Don't worry. No one will ever replace you." She smiled, as my heart literally burst with joy.

I turned around, gently pecking her on the cheek as she blushed.

"Let's go and play the other games while we're here." I grabbed her hand, as I pulled her to a two-player racing game.

From there, we filled the whole day with fun and games, laughing at all our failures and ending up crying with sore tummies from all the laughter. When we finally went for a rest, I carried -and I mean actually carried- her to the nearest restaurant, ordering ramen as we talked, time passing us by.

 

x-X-x

 

HYO-SUN

I heard the front door close shut as I quickly swiped out my phone from under my pillow as I finished texting Taehyung.

-TAETAE

U wanna go out today? Let's do something together.

 

-ME

Sure. I feel like shopping today. Let's go to the mall.

 

-TAETAE

K. Whatever u wanna do, I'll be with u.

 

I grinned ear to ear at the last text, my ears turning red as I looked again at the last four words.

I'll be with you.

Excitement rushed through my veins as I shot up from my bed, changing into a suitable outfit for today as I waited outside for Taehyung. I felt underneath the sleeves of my shirt, grazing gently over my arm as I felt the fresh bandage wrapped around it.

I clasped my hands tightly, constantly checking the time as a familiar white car pulled into the driveway.

A familiar male with black tinted aviators stepped out from the car, as he slid off his glasses. I mentally swooned at his charms, my eyes widening as he smiled.

It was if I were in a movie, his visuals on point and me, me just sitting on the bench outside, keeping it warm.

"You ready?" He held out his hand, waiting for me to take it. I smiled, admiring his face as he led me towards the car.

"Did you wait for long?" He asked, pushing the key in the ignition.

"Nah, I just had to wait for Bella to go." I sighed, pulling on my seatbelt.

He laughed nervously, avoiding eye contact as we pulled out of the driveway.

"What?" I asked, holding his hand as he put the other on the steering wheel as he drove.

"N-nothing. Let's just enjoy today together. 'Kay?" He smiled, kissing my hand as we drove towards the mall.

A Few Minutes Later...

After struggling to find a proper parking spot in the mall, we finally hopped out of the car. I pulled Tae into a dress shop, trying on all types of shirts and dresses, with Taehyung being the judge. Some were good, some were not quite my style, but in the end, I got to buy at least two big bags full of clothes from that one store.

Now it was Tae's turn to try on his stuff. We walked into a men's store, dress shirts and ties to one side of the store and watches and accessories to the other. I grabbed heaps of stuff off the nearest hanger and dropped it into his arms, before shoving him into a dressing room to try them on.

I laughed every time he came out with mismatched outfits. When he finally finished his pile, he reluctantly bought a few shirts and pants, before we both headed out to the food court.

Holding my bags in both my hands, we both walked slowly to the food court, chatting silently as we went.

I watched my feet as I went, listening to Taehyung talking. But I noticed him stop abruptly, looking straight ahead at something, or someone. I looked up cluelessly, my eyes following his gaze to a nearby table.

My eyes widened as I saw Jackson and SinB sitting together, as if they were on a date.

Jackson chuckled as SinB got a bit of Ramen on her lip. He leaned over the table, wiping her lip as he looked into her eyes lovingly, his anger from yesterday clearly gone.

His eyes fluttered down to her lips as he leaned in for a kiss. I stiffened, my bags dropping as people around me looked curiously at me, also catching Jackson and SinB's attention.

Jackson gasped, his jaw dropping open as my eyes started to tear. People nearby noticed me and Taehyung, swiftly taking out their phones and recording us.

I turned around, running off quickly to a secluded place, to a low-key dollar store. I went to the stationary station, facing the paper shelf as I furiously wiped away the tears that had already fallen down my cheek. I heard rushing footsteps stomp into the store as I quickly hid my face, pretending to buy whatever was on the shelf.

A hand touched my shoulder as I stiffened.

"Red, you okay?" A familiar husky voice replied.

I looked up with teary eyes, relieved to find Taehyung looking back at me. He searched my eyes for something, before sighing out in relief.

"It's okay. Forget about him. You have me, your little TaeTae" He grinned, trying to do his best aegyo. I laughed in response, holding in one last sniffle as he hugged me.

"You don't need someone like him. You need someone who is loyal, and who loves and cares for you." He pulled me back slowly, as he held my shoulders gently.

"Someone like me." He breathed, as my eyes widened.

"W-what?" I stammered, my ears turning red.

"Red-" He started, looking deep into my eyes.

" I don't want to wait any longer. Can we make this official?" He sighed, searching my face for any emotions.

"W-what do you mean?" I gulped, the red from my ears spreading to my cheeks.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, holding both of my hands.

"W-what?" I tucked a hair behind my ears, looking down nervously.

"I mean, I can give you extra time, but you don't have to-" He stammered, embarrassment flushing his cheeks.

"Yes."

Was all I said.

No other word could express how I felt right now.

Taehyung's eyes beamed with excitement, joy and happiness radiating from him. I laughed as he jumped around like a frog, shouting with joy as the shopkeeper looked at us with curiosity.

"Yah! If you kid's aren't going to buy anything then, get out!" He groaned, looking back down at his newspaper.

We both bowed, giggling as we ran out of the shop. When we made it to the car without being noticed, Taehyung quickly gave me a peck on the forehead, before we both hopped into the car and back home, before the others would notice I was gone.

 

x-X-x

 

BELLA

As Jihyo and I walked along the green grass, holding hands while watching the sunset go down, I decided to sit down on the bench, exhausted. But as I looked at Jihyo, my tiredness went away as her smile gave me all the energy I needed.

"Hey, today was really fun" I said moving closer to Jihyo but as she looked at me I stopped, worried that I might've done the wrong move. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Yeah it was, wasn't it?" I looked into her eyes and then back to the sunset, wondering what was going on through her mind, with all the laughs and kisses that filled our day I was surely ready to tell Red everything that had happened.

"You know I was thinking" she said as she gently touched my thigh.

I froze, my eyes slowly making their way to her hand.

"W-what were y-you thinking a-about" I stammered, trying to keep my attention away from her hand.

But with those beautiful eyes looking at me making me blush, she finally blurted out.

"Will you be mine, for real this time?"

"Of course" I didn't hesitate to say, it then went silent.

She then squeezed my arm, causing me to jump, as she laughed getting up off the bench and running off.

What is up with her? I pondered as I suddenly had the feeling to run. I ran after her following her back to the dorm just to see the rest of the group just arriving back from the beach. I then looked for Jihyo only to see her frown.

"Oh they're back already?" I hugged and kissed her in front of the members not caring what they would scold me for this time, all I thought was how much I loved and how crazy I was for this one girl that was an angel and the light that lit up my darkness.

But as I pulled away I heard the members except for Mina, Momo and Sana gasp, Jihyo looked at me shocked and then looked at the rest of the members, Nayeon then pointed to Jihyo and then to me and put her hand over as she fainted, luckily Tzuyu catching her.

I nervously laughed while scratching the back of my neck as Jihyo looked away blushing, but just then Red and Tae walked near us laughing and talking only to become silent confused at the faces of the other members, I quickly ran inside grabbing Jihyo's hand as I heard someone say.

"What's up with them" I laughed only to be stopped by Jihyo.

She pushed me against the wall, I stopped laughing, she then pulled me into a kiss as I smiled, we then broke apart as she hugged me.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" Using her aeygo my only weakness, [as you know Jihyo the Queen of Aeygo] I blushed looking away.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed remember you're mine" She whispered softly into my ear making me shiver not in fear but with delight.

She then realized what I was thinking about.

"Yah!" she yelled as she smacked the back of my head.

"Ow" I sadly said pouting this time releasing my aeygo.

"Hey, you're aeygo's not so bad" She put her hand up to brush my hair from my face but was interrupted by someone

"YAH!" Jihyo and I looked behind us to see Nayeon being held back by the Maknae Line (Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu) we laughed walking up to her and the rest of the members, before Nayeon shouted for everyone to get inside.

Man this is gonna be a long story...

 

x-X-x