Moving In

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

BELLA

As we landed in Korea, I couldn't contain my excitement so Hyo-Sun had to hold me down the entire flight.

"Next time if you're gonna go all child on me, at least warn first" Hyo-Sun said annoyed.

I looked at her with my puppy dog eyes that no one could resist, even though she had a similar pair.  

"Come on I wasn't that annoying" I replied in a babyish voice.

"I thought I told you not to use those weapons of yours again, against me" Hyo-Sun fired back at me angry this time, as she grabbed our suitcases off the conveyor belt. 

"Come on Red, we're in Korea! At least be as happy as me" Red was the nickname I used for her because she blushed at everything. If a boy looked or even talked to her her face would go a light red.

She rolled her eyes,  "Ok fine, you're right. New Country, New Me." She breathed in and out before finally responding. "Let's just hurry up and see our new apartment!" I nodded my head in agreement, as we walked out of the airport. 

At the Apartment...

"Wow to be honest, this is bigger than I thought." Hyo-Sun breathed out as I marvelled at the modern designed apartment.

"The picture made it look smaller" She looked at a small cut-out of the apartment that the real estate agency gave to us in New Zealand. Strangely, I started crying at that time and to be honest, I didn't know why. My emotions are on fire today.

Red and I had a verrrry long tour of the apartment, also deciding on our rooms at the same time. Now all we had to do was wait for our stuff that probably wasn't going to be here by tomorrow or the following week. 

Before we knew it, our stomachs starting growling in hunger. 

"Hey, do you have any money left?" I asked Red, but she simply she shook her head in disappointment. 

"Then how are we supposed to get food? Steal? Beg? Busk?" I threw my hands up in frustration, collapsing onto one of the kitchen stools.

Red had her fingers up to her chin, tapping her foot impatiently. "Hey, that's actually not a bad idea." She finally blurted out. 

I looked up at her with confusion. "Stealing?"

She sarcastically laughed, shaking her head.

"No, busking. We can use our talent to some good use, show Korea whats coming for them." She nodded triumphantly.

I looked out the window, at the people below on their phones robotically walking around without noticing what surrounded them.

I nodded my head in agreement, rummaging through the boxes of our stuff for our mini amplifier and my laptop.

"What are we going to perform?" 

 

x-X-x