Busking

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

BELLA

"Why don't we perform 'Precious Love' by TWICE I mean you've been obsessed with that song and you always get it stuck in my head." I suggested, giving her a look.

She rolled her eyes, folding her arms in front of her chest.

"By the way I'll sing, remember the last time you sang" I said with a serious tone, as she gasped. 

"BELLA!! It wasn't even that bad" She replied with a shocked tone.

"What do you mean it wasn't that bad, the entire audience left, even your parents!" I said beginning to laugh. Hyo-Sun looked hurt, so I gave her a quick hug and told her that I was sorry and gave a little peck on her cheek. She immediately kicked me away making us erupt into complete laughter. 

On the Streets...

Red brought her guitar, I brought my voice and we went looking for a place to busk for money. But it all resulted in us getting distracted by the smells of the delicious food that came from the stores.

"We've been walking for ages, when are we going to STOP!!" I said with an hangry (hungry and angry) voice.

"Can you calm down for just one second we'r- WAIT!!" Red shouted, her eyes widening.

"What is it" I groaned.

Then I saw it, the perfect busking place.

"OMO, I CAN SEE IT RED!!!" we both looked at each other before skipping to our magical busking spot.

 

x-X-x