All Over One Photo...

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

BELLA

As Jihyo and I cuddled on the couch talking, we heard a familiar scream, it was Red.

Jihyo and I looked at each other before I shot up and ran to the room, only to see Red on her phone. I smacked the back of her head as she whined in pain.

"Why the heck are you screaming like that?" But just as those words came out of my mouth, my phone started ringing. I saw JYP's number, my eyes alarmed as I picked up straight away only to hear his booming, stern voice. 

"Get. To. The. Company. NOW!" He shouted before hanging up. 

I pulled the phone away from my ear hanging up as JYP shouted, I knew this was serious business, Red looked at me scared,

"It's JYP he seems mad" as soon as Red heard JYP she ran out of the room screaming and hiding behind Nayeon Unnie, I ran after her, knowing she had done something wrong.

"WHAT'D YOU DO THIS TIME!" I shouted causing all the members to gather around.

I calmed down a bit before talking to everyone."Guys, I think we might be in trouble, but before we start jumping to conclusions JYP want's us at the studio asap" I said as everyone looked at each other with worried faces.

At the Company... 

We arrived outside the company as we held hands praying that we weren't in big trouble, we walked inside JYP's office to see no-one. 

Usually he's sitting in his office chair, I thought to myself as we heard a deep voice telling us to sit down. I sat down straight putting Jihyo on my lap as she blushed, playfully nudging me in the shoulder. I poked my tongue out at her, resting my head on her shoulder. 

"Do you know why you girl's are here?" JYP asked us, we all shook our heads oblivious to why JYP seemed so mad, JYP then pointed to Red telling the rest of us to wait outside while he talked to Red.

 

x-X-x

 

HYO-SUN 

As JYP told everyone to wait outside I trembled in fear knowing that he would talk about the photo, when just about everyone had left JYP sat closer to me, I started freaking out my sweat as visible as ever.

"So you and that boy from big hit are a thing huh? he asked peeling the last bit of secret's that I had.

"W-where d-did you h-hear that?" I stuttered making it so obvious, he stared at me for a while before laughing.

"Don't worry I'm not that mad" I looked at him confused.

"But you were just yelling on the phone with Bella" He smiled putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Doesn't mean I'm not here for you" I sighed relieved at the fact that JYP had my back, but still worried about all the fan's out there that might hate me after the photo goes viral. 

"What do we do about the photo?" I asked my voice full of hope.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that anymore I got some of my staff to delete it, but if people do ask us we'll just tell them that it's obviously photo-shopped or do you want everyone to know?" I paused telling him that I wanted to keep Tae and I's relationship on the down-low.

"Oh but before you leave, just don't tell the other members anything, okay?" JYP smiled, I nodded before walking out.

After walking out of JYP's office door, I saw everyone's face light up as they saw me, "What happened?" Jeongyeon asked I told them everything was alright and that JYP just wanted to see how everything was with us. 

"That was a close one", I thought as I stared out of the van window sighing.

x-X-x