First Kiss

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

BELLA -Night-Time...

I woke up in a different room, seeing a light at the door that was slightly ajar. I stood up walking slowly to door peeking around the corner to see a empty hallway. I walked to the kitchen to see the J line watching movies.

"Look who's awake, sleepyhead" Sana said childishly as I smiled.

"Where's Jihyo guys?" I asked them concerned.

They all looked at each other then looked at me

"Why?" Momo almost shouted.

I blushed a hot pink as it was silent as if someone had flipped an off switch. Momo asked again as I ran out the door before Momo got even more curious. Just as I thought she was done with questioning, I managed to hear stomping feet, sending me a warning to run.

I turned around to see the J line running after me. I squeaked, running.

"Why are you chasing me, it's NIGHT-TIME!" I said with a scared tone.

"Why are you RUNNING?" Mina shouted.

I ran and ran until I was out of breath, I couldn't let them catch me and find out all the secrets that were bottled up inside of me.

I looked behind to see no-one, so I decided to sleep in the park, since the J line were literally guarding the door, ready to ambush me with questions and pierce me with their spear like glares.

"I guess I'm not going back there" I said with a frown. I searched the park for a bench to rest on, when I bumped into someone, landing on top of them.

I looked into their eyes, they looked strangely familiar...

"Omo, Jihyo!"

She jumped, startled, as I held my chest in relief. My breathing slowed down, I got up after almost having a heart attack.

"What are you doing here, I thought you were sleeping" She exclaimed.

"What are you doing here, in the middle of the night" I said looking into her eyes.

"You scared me, please don't do that again" Jihyo said in a worried tone.

I nodded my head, feeling guilty about scaring her.

She hugged me tightly, asking again what I was doing in the park.

"I was looking for you" I lifted her chin up, looking into her eyes, the light of the full moon capturing her full beauty.

I swear my nose was going to start bleeding at how hot she looked in bunny pajamas. I then thought about how tired I was of not being brave enough to tell this girl my true feelings.

Is love really in my vocabulary?

I repeated it in my mind, before I moved closer to her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in.

As our lips touched, I heard girls shouting. I looked to see Momo, Sana and Mina, their jaws wide open as I pulled away from Jihyo's face to see a ghost in front of me.

I laughed, "So that's why you were looking for Jihyo" Momo answered I looked at her and then looked at the leader that was smirking at me evilly.

"Don't worry we won't tell anybody..." She said walking away. "YET!" She shouted, the others trailed behind her as I chased after them, leaving Jihyo dazed in a park.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" I shouted into the night, playing a game of cat and mouse, well mice, with three very cheeky mice.

Of course these three would be the first to tell everyone my SECRET!!

Unless, Red...

I decided to let them run off, it wouldn't be pretty if I caught up to them.

I chuckled looking back to see Jihyo still standing there, I grabbed her wrist again and pulled her behind a tree. (You know the rest. ;) )

 

x-X-x

 

HYO-SUN

I glanced out the window, admiring the night sky as I slumped against the windowsill. The footsteps and noises outside had stopped, as I got up to listen up against the door.

When I was confident that the J line had finished their drama marathon outside the room, I stepped out, sliding over to the kitchen to make some ramen.

I slurped my noodles up, chugging down a can of soda while eating. My head snapped up as I heard the front door click closed.

I saw Jihyo and Bella holding hands as they walked into the living room, not bothering to look at me in the kitchen.

"I had a great night today." Jihyo giggled, tucking a strand of hair behind her hair as Bella blushed, kissing her on the cheek.

I cleared my throat, wiping my mouth as they turned around to look at me.

Bella's eyes widened as she stood as stiff as a statue, wide open as if to say something.

I simply stood up, cleaning my plate and running to the room. My eyes wide with surprise, as Bella tried rushing after me. I slammed the door just in time, as Bella frustratingly banged on the door, sighing with exhaustion as she and Jihyo went to talk a little bit more private. ;)

My heartbeat slowed down, as I smiled, for the first time in weeks. I was happy for Bella, happy that she already had someone. I did a little prayer for my sister and the others before drifting off to sleep.

The Next Morning...

I came out of my room for the first time in ages, as the others acted normally, giving me some time before they could properly come and talk to me. I went to the bathroom, having a quick shower before getting a quick bite to eat.

"RED!" I heard Bella call as I started to turn back to the room.

"Hoseok said that he's having a birthday tonight so that we can come and celebrate with him." She said, latching onto my arm. I looked at her with a blank expression, she pouted, tugging on my arm.

"We're in charge of the cake" She sang the last part, wiggling her eyebrows. I acted neutral.

"And Taehyung will be there" She smirked evilly at the last part, as I blushed my normal shade of red.

"See! I know you want to come!" She nudged me, nodding her head as I managed a smile.

"Get changed, we need to go straight away since the party starts in at least an hour." She clapped, as I widened my eyes in surprise.

She had already planned out my outfit, which was matching with hers. I chuckled at the cute idea, shrugging off my pj's and changing into the outfit. I put on my backpack, before putting my purse and stuff inside it. I plugged in my earphones before walking out the door to wait for Bella.

When I saw her, she smiled, linking my arm with hers as we went out to use Gwen's car, driving to a shop for Hoseok's specially tailored cake. The cake was placed carefully into a cardboard box, as I held it while Bella drove us to the venue. My music was on full blast as I watched the outside of my window, the buildings whizzing past as we drove towards the house.

 

x-X-x