It's Complicated

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

[I'm sorry if this is too deep for you. Play this song while reading: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JI67RqWwek&index=23&list=PLKmKz0q66djJ84Ks08lzdT5F4XvTt72Bj. Thank You.]

BELLA 

I held Red's hand tightly, as I walked up to the hurt Taehyung on the ground before beating him up some more. Red pulled me back begging me to stop. I stopped hearing the muffled cries from Red and Tae, I then looked at Vana. 

"Don't hurt her, she did nothing" Red whispered as she pulled me running off into the night.

We ran and ran, before I took my hand away.

"Red come on, we n-need to s-st-top" I struggled to say wheezing with tears mixed together, I looked at Red whose face was tore up with tears, it reminded me of Jihyo. I winced as my eyes couldn't bear to see her cry anymore, I pulled her close to me hugging her with all the remaining happiness I had in me, but honestly I had no more joy left in me. 

Back at the dorms...  

We walked hand in hand back to dorms, as we separated giving Red some space before we could talk. I then walked up to Jihyo's room hoping to cuddle with her after today, 'Hey at least I got to see black panther...' I mumbled before smiling opening the door to Jihyo's room. 

What I saw next broke my heart...

Jeongyeon and Jihyo were kissing each other deeply as they pulled away, with Jihyo blushing the same way that she blushed with me. I gasped, as Jihyo saw me saying nothing, looking away with guilty eyes which reminded me of what just happened earlier with Tae.

Jihyo walked up to me, as I stood there silenced with the only sound of my heart still shattering into pieces.

"Please" a hoarse whisper came out of as she looked in my eyes. I stopped her before grabbing her chin and kissing her as she frowned, knowing this was our last moment together. I walked away ignoring the screaming and cries behind me. But as I looked back I saw a sad Jihyo.

"I guess I was right, when I told Hani that I was alone," A single tear left my eye as I could hear Jihyo's heart shatter too, as I was not one to cry at what I thought was love.

I ran outside only wanting to run, hearing nothing but Jihyo's sweet voice I shook my head, as I soon reached the car getting in, and driving to the nearest bar. 

 

x-X-x


HYO-SUN 

After crying my eyes out, I decided to call Tae even though I was already regretting it, I dialed the number before hearing a scared voice, 

"Um, hello who's this?" I bit my lip.

"It's Red, look we need to talk about what happened earlier," I said with mixed emotions.

I heard heaving breathing on the other side of the phone, while my hand started shaking making it hard for me talk.

"Yeah, before you say anything else I just want to say sorry" I felt a tear running down my cheek, as a waterfall of tears dripped down my cheek, I couldn't believe him, I mean after all how was I supposed to know he wouldn't hurt me again!

"REALLY, IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY!!" But just as I said that I heard someone running outside, as I looked out the window to see Bella crying and jumping into an uber before driving off.

I ran outside my room worried, to see everyone gathered in the living room with confused faces.  I ran to Nayeon-unnie's room to see Jihyo in Jeongyeon's arms, hearing nothing but cries as I then heard Jeongyeon say, 

"I'm so sorry Bella, I didn't mean it" I gave her a look as I knew something bad happened, she then looked away.

"What happened?" I asked them before Jihyo ran off looking for Bella.

"Where's Bella?" Jihyo yelled her voice full of anger and worry, as she continued running outside as Jeongyeon went with her searching for Bella.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Hearing Jihyo shout, I followed the two to see Jihyo push Jeongyeon away as Jeongyeon's face was pale with sadness, as she walked off in a different direction. 

I looked away, not caring as I got into Nayeon's car, and drove off.

 

x-X-x