Mini Concert

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

HYO-SUN

I quickly hooked up my guitar to the mini amp we bought, and a microphone for Bella, strapping on my acoustic. I looked at Bella with a ready expression, as she nodded back at me. Then I began to play the first few notes of 'Precious Love' before singing out Chaeyoungs part. 

I’m so sorry
Please come back

I sang Chaeyoungs singing part, before letting Bella take over, as she sang Jeongyeong, Nayeon and Jihyo's parts. After the chorus was over, I quickly changed back to the verse, singing Momo's part, repeating the same thing again with Bella. We were at the bridge, as Bella and I each sang one line of Mina's part before Bella went back to the chorus.

I started picking up the pace with the guitar, starting to rap both Chaeyoung and Dahyun's parts. Ever since I found out that singing was not really my forte, I decided to take up rapping. I started taking a quick liking to it, so whenever Bella and I would have a sleepover, singing heaps of Twice songs, I would always be rapping, and her singing. 

I let Bella sing the finishing chorus, as I finally breathed out,

Come back...

Before we even knew it, a large crowd had formed around us, clapping and cheering at our performance. Some even wanted us to do another song, but Bella was a bit too hangry to do another one as she quickly snatched up the money that filled her cap, counting it greedily. 

I rolled my eyes, thanking the crowd and bowing.

In the midst of the crowd, I couldn't help but notice a strangely familiar face. 

Omo, it couldn't be...

Someone pinch me...

Is that JYP himself?

 

x-X-x