What is Love?

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

[BTS: Love is Not Over: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCaSz6VAMbw]

 

BELLA -At the bar... 

"I should've known, I'M SO STUPID!!" I thought to myself as I closed my eyes reminiscing to the memories of seeing Jihyo smile.

I lightly chuckled sighing, "I just wanted to make you happy," I mumbled as I looked at the phone background of Jihyo kissing my cheek. My heart stopped as if time stopped as well, I looked at the photo in front of me not knowing what love was anymore. 

"Is love really in my vocabulary?" I repeated running outside throwing my phone at the brick wall, a group of people watched as I lashed out at the wall yelling things, before I turned back staring at them as they ran off scared. Luckily my phone still worked as I hopped in the car drunk and my heart full of pain.

I made my decision then and there, before calling JYP telling him the bad news as I heard him struggle to speak,

"I understand" he said before I hung up, driving back to the dorm while everyone was out.

"I guess they're looking for me" I pondered before running to my room, packing a suitcase with all my clothes before flash-backing to when we first moved in here.

From the moment Tzuyu opened that door, we knew our lives were going to change for the better. I chuckled at our camera malfunction, silently humming 'Cheer Up' as I zipped up my suitcase. 

 

*Flashback*

"This is my camera now, Pabo" I grabbed the camera and then focused the camera on Red as she apologetically bowed, waving at the viewers that were probably watching. 

"Mihane. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I just got scared and my reflexes got the best of me." She bowed, waving at the camera as I laughed at her, telling her to dance.

She started waving my arms in the air, dancing crazily in front of the camera, making me laugh out loud as the camera crew look at us with surprise. The other members looked at us with even more surprise as Red burst into a fit of giggles. 

Red started singing and dancing to 'Cheer Up' as I set the camera down on the table, joining her as we laughed together at our foolish dancing.

Jackson started to join in on out laughing as we stopped to look at him. He laughed awkwardly as we burst into another fit of laughter, this time the others joining in on the action.

*End of Flashback*

 

I snapped out of it, before looking around for the last time at the room that I could actually call 'home' but I couldn't let my emotions get the best of me. I then grabbed the last of my clothes before running outside throwing the suitcase in the backseat, and telling the uber driver to go. 

My eyes caught a glimpse of the lamp post Red hid behind when I chased her out onto the street. I looked back at the door of the house, as my mind flash-backed to that morning. 

 

*Flashback*

I looked at her, and back down the road, disappearing into the door and smirking at her. I locked the door with a 'click' as I retreated into the kitchen, looking out the window. She looked down the road to where I was looking, where the GOT7 van was coming. 

"Omo" I heard her mutter as she started knocking furiously on the door, she screamed. "BELLA! LET ME IN!"

"Not on the hair of my chinny-chin-chin" I yelled, trails of giggles in my voice. 

"PLEASE BELLA! I'M SORRY!" Red cried, covering my body as best as she could as the van pulled into the driveway, the members piling out of the van, looking at her with red faces. 

"Omo, Jackson, looks like your girl is getting all ready..." Mark joked, as Jackson nudged him, really hard. 

Red blushed a darker shade of red, pounding harder on the door. "BELLA!!!" She shouted with one final plea. 

I finally gave in, faking a look of surprise as I said, "Red, what are you doing out here in the cold?" I teased knowingly, looking behind her at the flushed faces of GOT7. I protectively pushed her inside, slamming the door.

*End of Flashback* 

 

"What are you doing? You're drunk and you're going to the airport!" Letting my conscious talk a little sense before cutting it off, still driving to the airport. But just as I stopped at the lights, my phone rang I jumped, closing my eye's hoping not to see her name, instead it coming up as YEGI RED, picking it up straight away.

 

"Hello?"

 

x-X-x