Missed Calls

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

HYO-SUN

The next morning started with a loud sound emitting from my phone. Thinking it was my alarm, I tapped my phone rigorously, trying to turn it off. Instead, it just kept on ringing. I kept tapping the bottom of the phone, finally relieved as it stopped ringing.

"Hello?" A male voice spoke from the device.

I shot up, grabbing my phone as I realized who it was.

WangPuppy:P

I blushed at the cute nickname, as I suddenly flash backed to the moment in the mall.

 

*Flash Back*

Holding my bags in both my hands, we both walked slowly to the food court, chatting silently as we went.
I watched my feet as I went, listening to Taehyung talking. But I noticed him stop abruptly, looking straight ahead at something, or someone. I looked up cluelessly, my eyes following his gaze to a nearby table.

My eyes widened as I saw Jackson and SinB sitting together, as if they were on a date.
Jackson chuckled as SinB got a bit of Ramen on her lip. He leaned over the table, wiping her lip as he looked into her eyes lovingly, his anger from yesterday clearly gone.

His eyes fluttered down to her lips as he leaned in for a kiss. I stiffened, my bags dropping as people around me looked curiously at me, also catching Jackson and SinB's attention.

Jackson gasped, his jaw dropping open as my eyes started to tear. People nearby noticed me and Taehyung, swiftly taking out their phones and recording us. The lights of the cameras blinding me...

*End of Flashback*

 

I brought the phone to my ear, answering hesitantly.

"H-Hello?" I bit my lip to keep in the tears that threatened to spill out.

"Hello? Red? You there? Are you okay?" Jackson's voice replied through the phone.

"Y-yeah, I'm here." I sighed, relaxing into my warm duvet.

"Is it true? About you and that guy?" His voice laced with worry and slight anger.

I said nothing, my breathing pacing as I closed my eyes.

"Red-"

"Look, I don't really want to talk right now, so I will talk to you maybe later." I hung up abruptly.

Or maybe never.

Across from me, Bella the little monster groaned, startling me as I fell off my bed, scared. She turned over to laugh at my frightened self.

"Yah, what are you doing, sleeping on the floor like that?" She teased, as I rolled my eyes, getting up to freshen up and walk to the kitchen where some of the girls were already up and running.

Jeongyeon was happy, far from her angry self from last night. I smiled as she smiled back, letting me come to sit down with her.

Bella and Jihyo soon came in, hugging as I felt Jeongyeon tense up next to me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, distracting her from Bella and went on with eating breakfast.

As soon as the rest of the girls were gathered at the table, Nayeon made an announcement.

"Okay girls, Gwen and Vana will be coming over shortly to pick us up.

"For what?" I asked, groaning as I wanted to just sleep and eat the whole fridge of food..

  1. our appearance on Weekly Idol!" She squealed, earning shrieks from all of us.

"OMO! WHAT?! WEEKLY IDOL?!" I shouted, getting up to cheer with Bella.

"WE'VE ALWAYS DREAMED TO BE ON WEEKLY IDOL" We looked into space, creating a dramatic flashback to our childhood lives as the others looked where we were looking.

"And flashback over." I clapped my hands as I brought them back from our short moment.

"Let's go get ready!" I dragged Bella back to the room, pulling out different clothes for the show.

 

x-X-x

 

BELLA -Weekly Idol Building...

The poor members had to hold Red and I as we bounced around with joy,

"Finally Red knew how I feel." I mumbled as the voices of screaming soon took over, as soon as the van door opened, I jumped out not caring if I might've kicked the other member's head, I laughed and looked back to see a van full of whining members.

I felt sorry, helping them out, as soon as I helped Jihyo, I looked into her eyes kissing her hand, she blushed.

As I tried to help Jeongyeon she pushed my hand away and got off herself, my face expression went from excited to shocked.

"I don't need your help" Jeongyeon said with an angry tone.

I frowned, I really liked Jeongyeon and she was nice, plus we weren't that close so I wanted to talk to her.

"Hey can we talk after?" I asked her hoping for a yes, and surprisingly she calmed down saying yes.

I smiled as I looked behind to see Jihyo smiling, we then walked into the building hoping for something good to happen.

 

x-X-x

 

HYO-SUN

Gwen and Vana led us to the front of the building, as they bowed to a familiar looking duo.

OMO.

Hani.

Heechul.

I mentally fainted, my eyes wide open as Heechul flashed us his million-dollar smile at us, especially to a specific someone. *Cough* Momo *Cough* [SORRY DAHMO!!!]

The two welcomed us in as I latched onto the nearest person, which was Jeongyeon and dragged her inside, staring in awe at everything in sight, even the coffee machine!

We went to a group dressing room as we put on a tad spot of makeup on before waiting near the cameras, smiling at Heechul and Hani's funny introduction.

"Please welcome now the members of TWICE!" Heechul applauded, as the girls and I made our way on stage, bowing at nearly every camera. I was very, very nervous, it was clear on my face.

Bella squeezed my hand with reassurance as she took a glance of confidence to the cameras.

We chatted with the two co-hosts for a while, until we had to finally do one of their many challenges.

"This week's challenge is... to dance two times faster to 'Knock Knock'!" Hani exclaimed, as the others sank to the ground in frustration.

"Why? Why can't it be something else?!" They dramatically fainted on the floor, feigning sad, depressed lumps.

Heechul and Hani laughed, as Bella and I just stared at them blankly.

"Well? Can we get started please?" Bella said, as I nudged her.

The whole group gave her glares, as they reluctantly stood up, clearing the space as we waited for the music to start.

The first few electronic notes of the song started as we robotically danced, re enacting the picture like dancing from the music video. Nayeon posed, twitching faster as she started lip-syncing to her part, struggling to keep up with the fast paced music.

yeoldushiga dwemyeon dacheoyo
jogeumman seodulleo jullaeyo
Knock knock knock knock
knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock
knock on my door

Dahyun danced to her part, switching to the front as she did the small part with Sana.

bami dwemyeon nae mamsoge
churipmuni yeollijo
nugunga piryohae (Someone else)

The next part shared Jihyo and Jeongyeon as I caught Bella frowning at the two of them, as they smiled at each other.

jakkujakku seoseongine
mollae mollae humcheobone
Knock knock knock knock
knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock
knock on my door

Momo sidestepped to the front rapidly, mimicing her part as we all followed, trying to stiffle in our laughter, as Sana switched with her.

bonamana tto Playboy
tteobonamana Bad boy
hwakshini piryohae Knock knock
nae mami yeollige dudeuryeojweo
sege kung kung dashi hanbeon kung kung

Bella and Tzuyu skipped to the front, smilling at each other cheerfully as they danced their mini parts in the song.

Baby knock knock knock knock
Knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock knock
swipge yeollijineun aneul geoya
Say that you’re mine
naeildo moredo dashi wajweo
junbihago gidarilkke (Knock knock)
Baby knock knock knock knock
Knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock knock
deureodo gyesok deutgo shipeun geol
Knock on my door

I made my way to the front, huffing and puffing as I danced and rapped silently to my part.

piryo eopseo Gold key or get lucky
jinshimimyeon Everything’s gonna be okay
Dahyun ran to my side, smiling at me as she did her part.
eotteokae beolsseo wanna bwa
jamshiman gidaryeo jullaeyo

We both stepped back for Jeongyeon as me and Nayeon danced with her. We all danced in sync as Bella came to the front for her part with Mina.

daeng daeng ullimyeon maeil chajawajullae
(chajawajullae)
baengbaeng doldagan jamdeureo beoril georyo
baengbaeng doldagan jamdeureo beoril georyo
Knock knock knock knock
Knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock
knock on my door

Chaeyoung sang the last part, faking an aegyo, frowning at the camera.

Come in come in come in baby
Take my hands

Sana led us in the group chorus, as Bella and I doubled over, huffing and puffing as the others laughed. Mina and Tzuyu lip-synched the middle as we joined them half-heartedly, struggling to keep up.

nae mami yeollige dudeuryeojweo
sege kung kung dashi hanbeon kung kung
Baby knock knock knock knock
Knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock knock
swipge yeollijineun aneul geoya
Say that you’re mine

Jihyo led the next part, pumping her arms as fast as she could as Momo and Bella did their middle of the chorus.

naeildo moredo dashi wajweo
junbihago gidarilkke (Knock knock)
Baby knock knock knock knock
Knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock knock
deureodo gyesok deutgo shipeun geol
Knock on my door

We came to the bridge of the song, as Mina, Tzuyu and I did our little lines before we all broke back into the chorus, Chaeyoung and Dahyun singing the parts in the middle this time.

Hey, hey i shigani jinamyeon
gudeoitteon nae mami nae nae mami
Ice cream-cheoreom noga beoril tenikka
Come knock on my door

nae mami yeollige dudeuryeojweo
sege kung kung dashi hanbeon kung kung
Baby knock knock knock knock
Knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock knock
swipge yeollijineun aneul geoya
Say that you’re mine

The song was coming to a fast end as Bella and I sang the last chorus, dancing with all our might as Hani and Heechul laughed along.

naeildo moredo dashi wajweo
junbihago gidarilkke (Knock knock)
Baby knock knock knock knock
Knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock knock
deureodo gyesok deutgo shipeun geol
Knock on my door

Knock knock knock knock on my door
I’m freakin’ freakin’ out freakin’ out out
Knock knock knock knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock
Knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock
Knock on my door

We maintained a pose at the end, as Hani and Heechul applauded us.

"I can't say that I'm not impressed!" Hani laughed, patting Bella on the back.

  1. all laughed, as I absent mindly wrapped my arm around Jihyo, trying to distract her from Bella and Hani.

"Come! Sit down, you guys must be tired." Heechul pointed to a row of seats which I didn't even know was there, as I led Jihyo to the seats. We sat in the second row as Bella and some of the others sat in the front.

"So, the reason why we called you here today is not to only find about your new album but to also get to know Twice's two newest members!" Hani read from a small card, as they applauded me and Bella.

I bowed, waving to the whole row of cameras that watched us from every angle. Surprisingly, I saw Taehyung and Jungkook standing near one of them as Taehyung smirked at me. I smiled at him as I turned my attention back to Hani and Heechul.

"Before we get into your album, we wanted to ask a few questions to the two and the other members." We all nodded as they looked to their speaking cards.

"What did you first think of them when they suddenly showed up at your dorm?" Heechul smiled at Momo who was next to me, as she smiled back.

I smirked evilly at Heechul, as I wrapped my arm around her waist, hugging her.

"Well, at first they were ecstatic with joy and by joy I mean tears of joy too." Tzuyu laughed, remembering the first moment in the van when we arrived, as the others laughed at our childishness.

"We wanted to see their reaction to the dorms and to us so we kinda decided to get a hidden camera and hide it in their room." Nayeon explained, as she laughed at my reaction to the hidden cameraman.

The duo laughed as Heechul shouted out, "Omo, I think we have that video! Let's see if we can find it." He looked to what I assume was the director as the director pointed to someone in the control room who bought up a video of me and Bella dancing to 'Cheer Up'.

I widened my eyes, embarrassed as I literally fell of my chair, wanting to hide myself from the cameras.

"Anyo!" I sobbed dramatically, bringing my knees to my face as the others watched the video, laughing as Bella calmly handled the situation, chuckling at herself too.

"Yah! She's on the floor!" Heechul laughed as Momo helped me up.

I closed my eyes, "Is it gone?" as Momo chuckled, nodding. Opening my eyes, I was relieved to see the video gone as the remaining laughter of the others still remained.

I grumpily sat on my seat, looking at Tae who was also laughing. He grinned, as I poked my tongue out at him, as Hani carried on with the next question.

"What have you gotten to know about them ever since their move in?" She also read from the card.

Jihyo blushed, opening to talk. "Well, I know that both of them are very loving, especially one." She looked at the camera, as Bella smirked.

"Both of them have nearly all the traits of the whole group. They're like our new babies!" Nayeon squealed.

Bella and I held our cheeks as Heechul and Hani laughed.

"What are you doing, what's this?" He said copying our move.

"Nayeon-unnie will pinch our cheeks again" Bella whined, as I nodded, making the others laugh as Nayeon playfully scowled at us.

We went through a few more questions before Hani asked one final question.

"Are you in any relationship right now? I'm sure all the boys in Korean boys have fallen for your adorable looks." Hani sent a what I thought was a flirtatious look towards Bella.

Jihyo looked longingly at Bella, her eyes full of -tell-her-about-us- as Bella shrugged effortlessly.

"Not that I know of." She smiled, as Heechul smirked at me.

"What about you Red? We heard that you were in a secret relationship with BTS's Taehyung." This caught Tae's attention as he smirked, looking at me as I blushed, looking away.

"I'm sure she'll tell us when the time is right." Momo gave Heechul a look as he left the questions submissively.

We went to talk about our new album, as they begged us for a little demo. Reluctantly, we gave them a little sneak peak line.

Before we went, they decided to finish it off with a little group photo, as we finally ended the show.

Gwen and Vana rushed up to us straight after the camera's went off air.

Nice job girls! I'm sure people will love the new album coming out!" Gwen clapped, as Taehyung and Jungkook came up to us.

"Hey." Tae hugged me, sneaking a little peck on my cheek, as I playfully hit in on the shoulder. "Taehyung-ah" I whined, as Vana cleared .

"And who may this be?" Vana said sternly, a glint of amusement in her eye as she looked him up and down. "Wait, lemme guess, the Taehyung from the article?" But before I could answer, she walked off, mumbling hushed nothings to herself.

"Well, she's a weird one." Taehyung chuckled, watching her walk off. A twinge of slight jealously filled my stomach as his eyes trailed after Vana.

Bella, on the other hand had saw my reaction and gladly saved me, bring us all back to the van. Outside, a huge crowd of fans and paparazzi piled outside before we even knew it.

Fans with TWICE signs and journals cheered outside, their hands outstretched with pens as we walked the crowd, struggling to make to the van. One of the fans noticed Taehyung and Jungkook, screaming even more loudly as the whole crowd turned to the two.

The two looked alarmed, starting to run away as I looked at Taehyung with thanks. He rolled his eyes playfully, putting his hand to his ear to say, 'Call me later'

The crowd of screaming fan girls ran after the two, as the girls as I dodged the remaining people and went home in the van.

 

x-X-x