Final Rose

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

Play this song while reading : Crush - Beautiful

 

HYO-SUN

They carried her casket down the aisle, only me and the members present, nosy paparazzi and their cameras flashing outside. Bella hugged me tightly, silent tears running down her face as I rocked back and forth in her arms. They opened her casket, revealing her pale, fragile body. 

I walked over cautiously, my hand gliding over her small, cold hands. Her once vibrant eyes now seemingly dead along with her soul. I struggled to keep in the tears as I looked at her face. I caressed her once rosy cheeks that were now pale and lifeless, no energetic spirit within her. 

I bent over, kissing her forehead gingerly as I held her hand with all the hope inside of me draining my body. 

Biting the inside of my mouth, I was pulled away from her limp body. 

After the ceremony, after all the tears that were shed, we all went to the cemetery. When it started raining, we all got out our umbrellas, as we stood and witnessed my sister's coffin being lowered six feet under.

I didn't cry, I couldn't. I had to stay strong for my sister. 

When they buried her, everyone said their final goodbyes, as they all place a rose on her fresh grave, all leaving as the rain started to pour even more.

Bella and the others went back to the van, leaving me some alone time with my sister.  

"Just one last time..." I whispered, dropping my umbrella to let the rain mask my tears that I had struggled to keep in. I stayed in the rain, watching my sister's grave, hoping for her to at least say one last goodbye to me. My knees buckled under me, as my fingers gripped the freshly dug dirt on her grave.

"Why did I have to leave you?" I whispered, hitting the dirt pathetically with my closed fist. 

"Why wasn't I there for you?" I hit the grave again, as I felt the wet mud soak my sleeves and dress. 

"Mihane..." I whispered ever so silently. 

When the rain stopped, I decided to go back to the van, my clothes soaking my seat. The others let me mourn in peace, as I stared out the window blankly. 

On the Flight Home...

After we packed up everything, and said goodbye to my Grandma, we went back onto the private jet. I plugged in my earphones and pulled on my face mask, closing my eyes and ignoring everyone during the whole entire flight. 

I overheard the others chatting fretfully about me, throwing occasional glances of concern to me. A silent tear made its way to my eyes as I quickly wiped it away, before drifting off to sleep. 

 

x-X-x

 

BELLA

When we arrived back at our dorms, I saw Red quietly walk over to our room. I followed her asking if she was okay.

When she didn't answer I quickly panicked, thinking of all the possible outcomes of what could happen if she was alone at this time. I ran to the door twisting the door knob like a lunatic, before a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to see a sad Jihyo looking at me.

"We need to give her time" I felt tears running down my face. I hugged her falling asleep, as she kissed my forehead, telling me everything was alright.

 

x-X-x