Last Goodbyes

Love Between Two (Part One of Three: Between Two Series)

HYO-SUN 

I drove around the neighborhood hopelessly trying to find Bella. I decided to call her, and surprisingly she picked up.

"WHERE ARE YOU??" I shouted hearing a groan from the phone,

"Why are you yelling mum?" Mum, I thought as she sounded drunk.

"ARE YOU DRUNK???!!" shouting again not caring if it hurt her ears, all I cared about was finding her straight away.

"Where the heck are you?" calming down a bit,

"I'm sorry Red," she said reminding me of Tae, I frowned not knowing what she was talking about as she wasn't making sense.

"Why are you sorry?" I said worried,

"I have to leave, please-" It then went silent as she then decided to say. "Look don't worry about me okay, oh um hey, I have to leave for my flight now,"  

Flight, my heart broke as she hung up leaving the phone beeping in my ear. With my phone in my hand, I gripped the steering wheel with my other hand as I reversed the car, turning onto the highway to the airport. 

"Please Bella, don't leave me now." I mumbled, tears filling my eyes. 

The traffic light turned orange and then red, as I paid no mind to it, not noticing the large truck that was heading straight for me. 

I was blinded by both my tears and the bright light, as I let go off the steering wheel covering my eyes.  

'BOOM'

The ringing in my ears stung, as I flash-backed to a moment with Bella when we were young.

*Flash Back* 

-13 years ago

I held my knees crying, as I remembered the last things about my parents before it all became a blur. 

"Why are you crying?" I looked up to see a girl with a huge smile around my age.

I continued crying, looking at my parent's graves, as I felt someone warm hug me, I looked to see the same girl still smiling as she held tight on to me.

"Hey, don't worry, you've got me," she said holding my hand, "Unnie will you be my friend?" she said as I stared at her, a warm smile starting to form on my face as she hugged me tightly.

"Sure" I sniffled, as I hugged her back, nodding my head gently. 

"Unnie, you're my family now, don't worry we'll be together forever". She held out her pinky, as we swore. 

"Promise"

*End of Flashback*

 

"You said forever"I whispered, my body giving up as I heard ambulance sirens mixed with the ringing of my phone.

 

x-X-x

 

[ Find out what happens next in our second book; Lost Between Two: Part Two of Three: Between Two Series! ]

 

Author's Note: Thank you to all those who have read, it would be helpful if you left a comment telling us how we did! but once again thx :)