FOUR

That man, Jung Taekwoon

I snapped and I hurriedly pushed the person off Taekwoon. That's when I realized that that person is my bestfriend, Hongbin.

I immediately slapped Hongbin and pushed him out of our unit.

I went back to Taekwoon, who was then wearing boxers, and saw him silently crying and still clutching on the sheets.

"Why?", I asked him.

He slowly and shakingly made his way to me, and trapped me in his weak embrace. I was trying to push him off, but stopped when I saw him about to lose his balance completely.

"We were just drinking, and suddenly I got dizzy. I can't move my body. Hongbin said he wanted me, and the only way he saw to get me from you is to drug me.", he lowered his head, "I told him that I don't want what is happening because I am getting married to my Hakyeon. But he did not care. I was helpless. All I can do is to whisper your name and to close my eyes, to somehow not break my promise of only looking at you.", he whispered between quiet sobs.

His quiet sobs then turned to more audible cried. He is apologizing to me and is blaming hisself.

I am too speechless, and all I can do is to bring him to my embrace. I sat him down as he is too weak to move.

I fixed our room, changed the sheets.

I went to Taekwoon and helped him stand. Immediately we headed to the bed. I laid him down, and I hugged him to sleep.

_____________

I woke up feeling heavy.

I looked down at the man in my embrace. He looked so small, so fragile. I caressed his hair lightly.

After a few seconds, he tightened his embrace on me.

It is still early, but I cannot go back to sleep.

I keep on watching Taekwoon, and there the thought hit me.

"Do I still want him?"