EXTRA CHAPTER 4.5

That man, Jung Taekwoon

Hakyeon wakes up to being cuddled in Taekwoon's arms. He feels extra giddy at the feeling of being held in his beloved's arms.

He looks up to see Taekwoon's face, and he is met by a very peaceful sight. He plans to wake the other to make breakfast together but he dismisses the thought as soon as he looks at the sleeping face of that of Taekwoon. Taekwoon looks so tired the previous days because of work and he did "extra work" last night by granting Hakyeon's want of being ually satisfied. So Hakyeon lets him sleep in for today. He deserves this rest, he says to himself.

Hakyeon slowly sits up, removes the arm placed around his body and carefully moves out off the bed because his bottom is still a bit sore. He pecks Taekwoon's lips before he moves to the bathroom to clean himself.

__________

Taekwoon wakes up to faint sounds, which he assumes are coming from the kitchen.

He hurriedly gets off the bed and proceeds to the bathroom, as soon as he is done changing the soiled bed sheets.

Once under the shower, Taekwoon suddenly flushes red. He is not really sure if it is caused by the hot steam or because of the sudden flash of memories from last night's event, which of course was consisted of hot interactions of him and Hakyeon.

__________

Taekwoon straightly goes to the kitchen after shower. He walks extra carefully to the kitchen so he can surprise his beloved.

He stops when he reaches the entrance to their kitchen. Hakyeon is too busy with cooking breakfast that he does not noticed Taekwoon's presence, and so he decides to just lean on the door frame and lovingly watch his Hakyeon, who is working around the kitchen while wearing Taekwoon's clothes- an oversized shirt, which is too baggy for Hakyeon and is only enough to cover Hakyeon's thighs, and clean boxers.

After a few more minutes, Taekwoon decides to walk closer to Hakyeon. He patiently waits for the other to stay still for a moment. And when Hakyeon does, Taekwoon immediately wraps his arms around Hakyeon's smaller frame and places a short trail of kisses on Hakyeon's neck.

"Good morning to you too," Hakyeon says between giggles. "Aren't you tired from last night?"

Taekwoon lightly turns Hakyeon so that they are facing each other. He leans in to whisper, "I'll never get tired of doing things that are for you and involves you."

Hakyeon immediately turns shy. He lowers his head, but before he can react further, the sound of their door bell disturbs the both of them.

Hakyeon motions for Taekwoon to check who is behind the sudden disturbance.

__________

Taekwoon opens the front door and a small figure hurriedly slips in the house.

"Good morning, papa!", Heeseok hugs Taekwoon's legs as he greets his father.

Taekwoon opens the door wider to allow another figure to enter the house. He hurriedly brings Heeseok to his arms as soon as he closes the ftont door. "Good morning, baby," he says as he smothers Heeseok with kisses. "Good morning to you, too, Jaehwan," he says as he turns his direction to the younger.

"Good morning, hyung!", Jaehwan exclaims. "I was planning to drop Heeseok after lunch but the young man insisted to go home because he misses his parents already."

"Ah that is why," Taekwoon says as he nods. "It's okay! At least my child arrived home safely. Thank you, Jaehwan-ah."

Jaehwan smiles at Taekwoon. "You're very much welcome, hyung. As long as I can be of any help, don't hesitate to call me, hmn?"

Taekwoon nods as he thanks the younger. He clears his throat. "Let's go to the kitchen," he pauses as he steps in the living room with Jaehwan in tow. "Hakyeon is cooking breakfast. I'll let Heeseok greet him first and I'll bring him to his room to change clothes. You can have a small chat with Hakyeon by then."

Jaehwan chuckles, "Thank you, hyung."

__________

After a good minute or two of peppering kisses on Heeseok's face, Hakyeon is now left alone with Jaehwan.

Hakyeon cannot point out why, but the atmosphere feels odd-- awkward.

Jaehwan decides to break the silence.

"Hyung, you look extra blooming today," he says as he walk further to Hakyeon's direction.

When there was enough space, Jaehwan leans forward and whispers, "Was it the ?"

Hakyeon's eyes widen. "Hey! My babies might hear you!"

Jaehwan laughs at Hakyeon, "Hyung, I'm just asking!"

"Okay let's just say that the 'bloomingness" was caused by the . So what now?"

"Was it hot?"

Hakyeon sighs in defeat, but looks up as soon as he remembers last night. He blushes instantly at the thought of his husband. "It was amazing."

He immediately covers his mouth with his hands as soon as his statements sinks in his mind.

He hears Jaehwan squeals, followed by a.."I did not expect that the shy Jung Taekwoon is good in bed--ah! Ah!" but before he can continue his words, he gets smacks from Hakyeon.

"Be quiet! Our children may hear you!"