TEN

That man, Jung Taekwoon

It was past afternoon when Taekwoon woke up. He slowly opened his eyes, but immediately shuts them as intense sunlight filled his vision.

He stretched a bit and felt the space next to him. Still with closed eyes, he patted the space, searching for the body of his beloved.

Ah he left, he thought to himself.

He slowly sat up and lightly rubbed his eyes. Before he could take in his surroundings, he heard the bedroom door open.

"Hey! You're awake!"

A few seconds later, he found himself trapped as arms circled around his torso.

"I cooked lunch. Let's eat?"

Taekwoon looked at the man beside him. He blinked once, twice..

"Oh come on, Mr. Jung! Your child I'm carrying is starving!"

Oh..he's here. Hakyeon is here. He's real. ​​​​​​

Taekwoon held Hakyeon's arms. "Thank you," he whispered.

"You know what? You're weird!" Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon off the bed. "Come on!", he took Taekwoon's arms and wrapped them around his waist and lead him to the kitchen.

__________

They chatted while eating their brunch.

Hakyeon noticed how Taekwoon's eyes were like shining while he speaks. He knew Taekwoon is really happy. It is his first time, since that night he revealed his pregnancy, to see Taekwoon smiling genuinely.

Unconsciously, Hakyeon reached out to Taekwoon. He cupped his cheeks, while few tears rolled down his own cheeks.

"Hakyeon?", Taekwoon held Hakyeon's hand and placed a kiss on his palm, "What is it?"

Hakyeon shook his head. He withdrew his hand.

"Nothing"

I love you, Taekwoon. Why can't I tell you that anymore?​​​​​