EXTRA CHAPTER 2

That man, Jung Taekwoon

Taekwoon sits on the driver's seat. He can not wait to go home. He is tired and all he wants to do now is to go home, have dinner with his small family and cuddle his husband, Hakyeon, to sleep.

As he was about to start his car's engine, he caught sight of the ring perfectly placed on his ring finger. He smiles as the thought of being married for more than a year now comes to his mind.

He really wants to see his family now.

He places a short kiss on the ring and starts driving.

__________

It took Taekwoon roughly half an hour before he reaches their home. There was a traffic somewhere near his office. But it's okay, at least he is now home.

He pushes the key in, a few stuff in his other hand, and he twists the doorknob lightly, careful not to make any unnecessary noise. He removes his shoes and places those on the shoe rack.

When he stepped inside the living room, he heard giggles from the kitchen..that must be Heeseok

He carefully made his way to the kitchen and saw his husband, Hakyeon, with their child who is now a seven year old child.

"Heeseok, it's a secret! You can't tell that to papa just yet!", Hakyeon exclaimed while taking Heeseok in his arms.

Upon hearing Hakyeon's words, Taekwoon clears his throat which successfully shifts the attention of both his husband and son to him.

"What is that secret you can't tell me, hmn?" Taekwoon says as he strides to his family. He places soft kisses on top of their heads and he proceeds to take the seat beside his husband.

Taekwoon looks at Hakyeon and he is sure that a blush is now evident on his beloved's face.

"N-nothing," before Hakyeon can stand up, Taekwoon takes hold of his wrist.

"Are you sure?", Taekwoon asks.

Hakyeon nods eagerly and stands up. "I cooked dinner. Just sit still there while I prepare the table!", Hakyeon exclaims.

Taekwoon giggles at his husband's act.

__________

Dinner is great, as always.

Heeseok bids good night to both his parents upon finishing cleaning up. The words of his Dad, Hakyeon, has stucked in his mind. You have to sleep early so you'll grow faster! So Heeseok tries to sleep as early as possible, with the intentions of making his parents proud for being an obedient son.

Taekwoon tucks Heeseok to bed, like he always does. He peppers his son's face with his soft kisses all over his son's face. His son would giggle a lot, and eventually get tired and fall asleep.

Taekwoon is about to walk to the bedroom when he spots Hakyeon in the kitchen, drying his hand with the hand towel. This indicated that his beloved is done cleaning the kitchen.

Without second thoughts, he enters the kitchen and picks up Hakyeon in bridal style.

"Hey, love. You're tired and I'm heavy, so be obedient and put me down," Hakyeon says as he places a hand on Taekwoon's chest.

As if deaf, Taekwoon just proceeds in walking with Hakyeon still in his arms. He pushes the door to their bedroom with his foot, and successfully closes the door using the same manner.

He pulls on the blanket on top of their bed and gently places Hakyeon on the middle. He carefully settles beside his beloved and pulls on the blanket over them. 

"Aigoo, my not-so-small baby wants cuddles to sleep!", Hakyeon coos and pecks the corner of Taekwoon's lips.

Hakyeon places his head against the strong chest of his husband. He can hear Taekwoon's heartbeat. He places his hand at the husband's broad back and he draws little cirles using his fingers, trying to soothe the stress, the muscles tensions.

"Love," Taekwoon calls.

"Hmn?", Hakyeon looks up to meet Taekwoon's gaze.

"Tell me that secret"

"Secret? What secret?"

"The one you're talking about earlier with Heeseok"

"Oh that? It's nothing really."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! You don't trust me anymore?"

"I did not say that..I just want to know.."

"Well there's nothing to know!"

Hakyeon sounded so irritable and so Taekwoon tightens his embrace around the slightly smaller male.

"Okay okay, I got it. I just thought that it has something to do with that time in secondary school..when I was your greatest crush.."

"Hey.."

Taekwoon's eyes widen upon realizing what he has said. "Love..ey, what did I say?"

Hakyeon pulls away from Taekwoon's hug. He unwraps his arms and pushes back a bit, creating a relative distance between him and Taekwoon, "How did you knew that?"

"Love--"

"No, I'm asking how did you knew that? Who told you that?" Hakyeon pulls a pillow and places it infront of him, as if creating a barrier.

Taekwoon pulls the pillow away, and he places it down at his side lf the bed. He envelopes Hakyeon in his arms, "Love, listen. I'll explain."

"Explain yourself!"

"The whole school knows."

"What?"

"I'm not kidding! Everyone knows! I was waiting for the right moment to court you, I knew I was so into you when I first laid my eyes on you but you're so perfect! I'm afraid you'll reject me. But a few days after, the school's soccer team approached me. They told me that I should try confessing to you because they felt that you are interested with me too. They told me that you were gushing, fanboying over me!"

"So you're telling me that it's my fault? That I'm noisy?"

"Love, no. I didn't--"

"You're a meanieeee!"

And that night, Taekwoon sleeps after watching the back of Hakyeon for a good hour or so. And he's cold too! Since his beloved hogged the blanket to himself.