TWO

That man, Jung Taekwoon

We were really happy. Really in love with each other.

He moved in to my apartment. Everyday, I would wake up in his arms. Everyday, he is the last person I'll see before I close my eyes. His arms providing warmth into my small frame.

My head would always be placed in his chest, and I'll always listen to his heartbeat that seemed to be like a lullaby to me.

Three years into our relationship, I have known more him. 

I thought that I knew him the best since I was his bestfriend for years! But everyday, I have seen more of him.

What surprised me the most is his love for children. I know that he likes small, cute people but I did not know that he would really be an actual sunshine around children.

I am sure, he is more than willing to be everyone's father.

And knowing that I am a carrier, that I can bear children, made me more excited to build a family with him. With my Taekwoon.

_____________

We got engaged in our sixth year of relationship.

We are happy.

I planned to spend a good percentage of my savings for our wedding but he prevented me from doing so. Taekwoon told me that we should prepare more for our future family, that we should save now for our future children.

I blushed as I listen to him speak. "Our future children," he said in his soft, calming voice.

"I love you, Hakyeon," he placed a short kiss on my lips. "I promise, I will only look at you."

That night, I gave myself to Taekwoon- the person I love the most.