EXTRA CHAPTER 4.2

That man, Jung Taekwoon

Taekwoon and Heeseok reaches home with tubs of ice cream in hand.

The moment the door opens, Heeseok starts jumping and running around the house. Taekwoon has to carry their son just to calm the boy down.

He settles Heeseok on his seat in the dining room. He takes out the small tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream and places it infront of his son.

Heeseok immediately digs in. "Ah! Papa, you're really the best!"

Taekwoon laughs and ruffles Heeseok's hair. He places a kiss on top of his head before sitting beside Heeseok. "So, mind telling papa the secret?"

Heeseok eats another spoon of ice cream before he nods eagerly and flashes a grin towards his papa. "Dad said I'll be an older brother soon! Papa and Dad will have another baby!"

Although it is not the first time to hear the news, Taekwoon broke down in happy tears.

__________

Taekwoon by now has opted to work from home in order to take care of his growing family. He will soon open his own business, and he is really excited for it. But he has a lot of extra work to do such as working on papers in order to obtain operation permits for his business.

Good thing he does not have to do any work by tomorrow. He has finished a lot of paper works earlier so he can attend to the needs of his husband, Hakyeon.

He settles on the side of his bed. Hakyeon is now asleep, and Taekwoon feels bad as he was not able to kiss the other good night. He envelopes the smaller frame of his beloved in a tight embrace before drifiting to sleep.

__________

Taekwoon stirs awake when he feels his body being shaken. He cracks one eye open to check what is happening.

Well, what is happening is that a Hakyeon is shaking him. He places a hand over one of Hakyeon's hands. He looks at the digital clock by the bedside table and it reads "5:40am".

"Hakyeon," he yawns. "Love, what is it?", he whispers almost inaudible.

Hakyeon, who is by now in his second trimester, looks at him and bits his lower lip. He caresses his baby bump.

"Hurt?", Taekwoon asks as he watches Hakyeon.

Hakyeon shakes his head immediately.

"Want something?", by this time Taekwoon is already sitting up. He cups Hakyeon's cheeks and places a peck on his forehead.

Instead of looking up, Hakyeon leans on Taekwoon then plays with the hem of his shirt, and nods shyly.

"Oh? Then what is it?", Taekwoon lovingly asks Hakyeon as he takes hold of the hand of the other. But Hakyeon remains silent.

"Love, I won't know what you want if you won't tell me." Taekwoon pulls Hakyeon closer to him. "Tell me, I won't be mad or what. I'll try my best to get everything that you want.", Taekwoon reassures his beloved.

The answer comes in a whisper, but it is enough to make Taekwoon shiver.

"You," Hakyeon whispers and immediately hides his face on the strong chest of his husband.

Taekwoon blinks a few more times before he snaps back to reality.

"Ahh!", Hakyeon groans in frustration. "Don't mind me!" He turns his back to his husband. He buries his face on his pillow, trying to hide his flushed face. "I'm going back to sleep."

Taekwoon is still confused but he lets his beloved go back to his precious sleep. He needs rest.

But Taekwoon had a hard time going back to sleep because of the sudden request. He's lost, and confused.

He wraps his arm around Hakyeon and pulls the smaller frame closer to him.

You know, he misses Hakyeon too.