EXTRA CHAPTER 4.1

That man, Jung Taekwoon

"Papa!"

Taekwoon looks at the direction of his son when the younger called him. "Oh? What is it, baby?", he said as he pick up Heeseok.

Heeseok giggles as he is picked up. "Dad and I have a secret!", he says as he wraps his arms around Taekwoon's neck. "And I'm not telling papa yet!"

"Eh? Why won't you tell papa?", Taekwoon asks as he sits on the sofa in the living room.

"So papa will be nice to Heeseokie," the son says. He giggles when he sees how confused his papa is right now.

"What should papa do now?"

"Buy me an ice cream! Ah! And dad too!"

Taekwoon places Heeseok on the space beside him. "Eh? This child is taking advantage of me. I'll just go and ask Hakyeon about the secret.", Taekwoon says, acting that he is talking to himself but he purposely spoke loud to let Heeseok hear him. He stands up and slowly walks to where Hakyeon is.

"Papa does not trust Heeseokie?", the son pouts. "Papa!", Heeseok runs after Taekwoon and when he reaches his papa, he takes hold of his hand and tugs at it softly.

Taekwoon stops walking (slowly) as he feels soft tugs on his hand. He looks at Heeseok, and wait for him to speak.

"Papa! I promise to tell you the secret when you buy ice creams for Heeseokie and dad!" Heeseok lets go of Taekwoon's hand. He rushes to stand ahead of his dad. "Heeseokie can give clues to papa!"

Taekwoon stands upright and nods at Heeseok. "Okay, I'll see. But what are the clues?"

Heeseok immediately points at his dad Hakyeon who is busy working around the kitchen. He waits for his papa to look at the direction of his hand. When his papa sees dad, he immediately retracts his hand and points at his tummy, his papa still watching him.

"Dad ate a lot?", Taekwoon says.

Heeseok shakes his head. "No!", he shouts. He, again points at Hakyeon then to his tummy.

"And...what is that?", Taekwoon asks, still acting as if he didn't get the clues.

"Eh? I won't tell other clues!"

Taekwoon sighs.

"Well, I guess I have to wait for dad to tell me the secret."

"Papa!"

Taekwoon softly laughs, and pats Heeseok's head. "Okay okay, young man. Go and dress up, we will go out and buy ice creams for you and dad.", he beams at Heeseok.

"Yeaaaay! Papa! You're the best!", Heeseok jumps before he runs to his room.

________

Taekwoon embraces Hakyeon from behind immediately as he enters the kitchen, "Heeseok and I will go out to buy ice creams in a few."

"Heeseok gave you a hard time?", Hakyeon says as he turns off the stove so he can face his husband.

Taekwoon giggles then shakes his head. "It was nice to play with our son," he says as he lightly Hakyeon's tummy.

Hakyeon laughs softly. "Ah! You're too precious!", he says then cups his beloved's face. He leans in to kiss him.

They hear a soft shriek so they pull apart.

"Papa! You did not ask dad, right?"

"I did not. I just told dad that we will go out to buy ice creams."

"Okay okay!", Heeseok exclaims. He grabs Taekwoon's hand and proceeds to dragging his papa out the kitchen, "Let's go! Let's go!",

"Hakyeon-ah! I love you!", Taekwoon shouts from the living room, still being dragged by their son out of the house.