EXTRA CHAPTER 7

That man, Jung Taekwoon

It has been awhile since their home became this quiet. The kids noises, along with Hakyeon's nagging were nowhere to be heard. Taekwoon took a deep breath.

Taekwoon finally got the chance to take a leave from work for a week. For the first two days of his off, he spent it on sleeping longer, picking up his children from their schools, cooking dinner and tucking the children to sleep.

But for today, the third day of his leave, he decided that it will be the day only for his beloved husband, Hakyeon.

Taekwoon, being considerate that he is, has decided to ask Jaehwan to take the children to the park. He does not want Hakyeon to busy himself with the children for the day. He wanted Hakyeon to have a rest, too, even just for the day. Fortunately, Jaehwan was more than willing to comply to the request as his promise to spend more time with the Cha-Jung children was put off from quite some time now.

Taekwoon thought of bringing Hakyeon to a date in a fancy restaurant. But the image of cuddling while watching movies crossed his mind, and he thought that that was a good idea too.

As he is still quite unsure of what he should do with Hakyeon for the remaining time of the day, he decided to ask Hakyeon directly.

He moved to the living room as fast as he could, and there he found Hakyeon standing by the huge window.

He slowly walked towards his direction, careful not to disturb his beloved.

When he was close enough, he slowly brought his arms up to wrap around the small frame of his husband. He placed his head on the top of the other's shoulder.

They stayed in that position for a minute or so. No words were exchanged. It was just Hakyeon in the arms of his beloved husband. They slowly rock their body side ways, matching their rhythm to an unheard music.

After awhile, Hakyeon pulled away, just enough to turn and face Taekwoon.

"What is it?", he asked.

"I missed you," Taekwoon answered. He placed a kiss on Hakyeon's forehead, "Would you want to go out on a dinner date with me tonight? Or do you want to stay in and cuddle while watching movies?"

"We can do both one of these days. We don't have much time left. Our babies will be back any time soon. So for now," Hakyeon presses his body more against Taekwoon's. He nuzzle his face on the nook of Taekwoon's neck. "Hold me," he whispers.

Taekwoon snorted at Hakyeon's antics, "Aren't you the cutest?," he says as he gently caresses Hakyeon's hair.

Hakyeon chuckled softly as he tightens his embrace, and Taekwoon felt butterflies in his stomach.

Taekwoon pulled away to place a brief kiss on Hakyeon's lips. He proceeded to placing trails of kisses on Hakyeon's neck.

"Taek..love..wait.." Hakyeon mumbled as he softly pushed Taekwoon. "Is this your way of asking for another child?"

Taekwoon instantly blushed, "uhm no?"

Hakyeon held Taekwoon's hands, "Love, you know I would love to bear a child or two for you. But not yet, our twins are still too young."

Taekwoon pouted but Hakyeon immediately cupped his face. "It's not that I don't want to, okay? It will be harder to look after the twins when I get pregnant. So uh let's wait..probably until they reach five years of age?"

Hakyeon looked up and saw Taekwoon staring at him. "I love you. Please don't be mad at me," Hakyeon said as he squished Taekwoon's cheeks.

Taekwoon took hold of Hakyeon's hands. He brought one up and he placed a kiss on it. "I'm not mad. I just missed you." He pulls Hakyeon back in his embrace. "I'm happy that I can hold you like this. It has been awhile."

"Yes, it has been awhile," Hakyeon said as he settled his head on Taekwoon's chest. A smile painted his face.

"My Taekwoonie?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Thank you for being here with me. I love you."

"I love you too, my Hakyeonie."