NOTE

That man, Jung Taekwoon

Hello! This is newbie writer, JungHakyeon ^^

My story, That man, Jung Taekwoon, is finally completed!

I initially planned to finish this in two or three days after I started writing but I found out I don't have much time to write this by then as I really have a huge load of academic requirements to finish. So I only got to write during my breaks.

That man, Jung Taekwoon, is a product of a sudden idea that came across my mind one night when I was about to sleep. I really can't take the idea off my mind so I decided to write it as soon as I woke up. However, even if I have the complete flow of the story in mind, it took me quite some time to write as I took time to think and reflect about the dialogues.

I don't know anyone noticed it, but chapter one to seventeen were in past tense. Those were supposedly flashbacks or Hakyeon's thoughts (remember the start of chapter eighteen? Taekwoon asked Hakyeon what was he doing, what was he thinking??)

The original plan was chapter one to chapter x would be Hakyeon's thoughts or memories then the last chapter would be the present. The setting for the last chapter was supposedly the wedding of Hakyeon and Taekwoon, but I really can't picture how the story would flow so yeah, I woke up extra early today with the intentions of finishing this story so I got the chance to think of another ending.

The thought of a bad ending (Taekwoon dying and Hakyeon blaming himself for it) also reached me but I think I'll be cruel if I pushed through with it aaaaand! A lot wanted a happy ending so I think this is the best that I can do? :)))

This may be the end of the story, but SURPRISE! SURPRISE! I'll add a few extra chapters soon! I just need enough time to write. May be I won't be able to put up an extra chapter or two as long as I'm not yet done revising the first part of my thesis. But I hope you'll still look forward to it :)

And to people who commented here, thank you so much! They mean a lot to me! ♡

I really planned to put my stories in public so I can read the comments even when I'm not online. I enjoy reading comments and I (lowkey) hoped that I'll get to be friends with you.

But anyways! Sadly, I have failed to send replies to a number of comments here. My apologies. But I can assure you I've read and reread everything!

So this will be it for That Man, Jung Taekwoon..for now. I guess I'll see you in my next stories? (And in the ending of Arranged Marriage?? :)))

Have a nice week and I hope you enjoy the rest of the day! :)