EIGHTEEN

That man, Jung Taekwoon

Hakyeon is standing at the balcony of his new home. It was cold, and Hakyeon can feel few tears escape his eyes as he reminisce the time in the chapel.

But almost immediately, strong arms wrapped around his thin frame and a whisper was made right next to his ear. "What are you doing here?"

Oh how Hakyeon wanted to melt in the arms of this man. He presses his back to the strong, broad chest of the man hugging him from behind. "I was just thinking," he answered in soft voice.

"I hope you are only thinking of me," the man says and he kisses Hakyeon's temple.

​​​​​​​​​​Hakyeon giggles softly as he heard the man. He nods meekly, tears still at the brim of his eyes. I always think of you.

​​​​"We just tied the knot earlier and you are this gloomy. Are you sure you are not really forced to marry me?", the man jokes.

Hakyeon removes the arms of the man around him. He turns to face the man, and he places his hands on the latter's shoulder.

As the sight of the man filled Hakyeon's vision, he heaves a sigh.

"I have so many what ifs," Hakyeon says in his low voice. "What if you were at a very far place away from me? What if you forgot me permanently? What if I've lost you completely?", Hakyeon places his right hand on the man's chest as he starts tearing up, "Jung Taekwoon, I love you so much. I don't think I can live without you by my side.", he says in between sobs.

That man, Jung Taekwoon, takes Hakyeon's hand and places a kiss on it. "Love, look at me," he says as he cups Hakyeon's face.

Taekwoon places a hand on Hakyeon's waist, and he pushes the slightly smaller male closer to him.

"I'm here, and I promise to not leave you. No matter what happens, I will always find my way back to you." Taekwoon places soft kisses on Hakyeon's eyelids, cheeks, nose and a brief one on Hakyeon's lips. "I love you with all my life, Cha Hakyeon.", Taekwoon stops and looks at Hakyeon straight in the eyes.

"Wait, aren't you now Jung Hakyeon?", he says and gives Hakyeon a wink

Hakyeon blushes and playfully hits Taekwoon on the chest. "I was about to cry more! Why spoil the mood? Aish!"

Taekwoon laughs heartily at Hakyeon's antics. He pulls Hakyeon for another kiss, this time a bit longer. He pulls Hakyeon closer, if that's even possible, to deepen the kiss. I love you, they whisper between the kiss.

Hakyeon roams his hand over Taekwoon's back. He softly drags his fingertips over the scars the latter incurred when he protected Hakyeon. Hakyeon wants to cry but he was distracted when Taekwoon starts to on his lower lip.

Hakyeon pulls away half-heartedly when he felt the need for air. His lips are wet and swollen from the kiss. Taekwoon places a few more pecks before pulling Hakyeon back in his arms.

"Ever since, I knew I am yours.", he heard Taekwoon whisper. "We have gone through a lot together and I know that we will face a lot more problems in the future. But, I want you to know that you will not face them all as I will stay by your side. I will always hold your hand, and I won't leave you again..even if you push me away. It was the greatest mistake I've ever done." Taekwoon pulls away a little from Hakyeon so he can look at him, "Hakyeon, I love you and I won't trade you for anything else in this world." Hakyeon smiles through the happy tears.

Hakyeon pulls Taekwoon by the collar to close the gap between them.

Hakyeon sure knows that he has done the best decision in his life. Like Taekwoon, he won't trade his now husband for anything else.

His love for Taekwoon has made him stronger and he knows he is more than willing to spend his lifetime, and the next lives even, with that man, Jung Taekwoon.

​​​​​