EXTRA CHAPTER 4.3

That man, Jung Taekwoon

Hakyeon wakes up with a small groan.

He looks at the at the digital clock, and it reads "6:30am". Their son, Heeseok, will be up in half an hour or so, as his classes will start in more or less two hours. He yawns, but he needs to cook breakfast. Slowly, he removes the arm around his waist. But before he can move off the bed, he feels a hold on his wrist.

He looks at his side and sees his husband, Taekwoon, sitting up while rubbing his eyes, in hopes of rubbing off the sleepiness.

"Rest," Taekwoon says, "I'll take care of everything today."

Hakyeon chuckles softly, Taekwoon looks so cute like this! ​​​​​​ "Good morning to you too, my dear!" Hakyeon leans in to place a peck on Taekwoon's lips. "That is so nice of you," Hakyeon places another peck and looks up to beam at his husband. "But mind telling me why you slept without a shirt on?", Hakyeon raises an eyebrow.

"It was hot."

"I see," Hakyeon says as he places his index finger on Taekwoon's chest. He starts to move his finger, as if drawing shapes. "Just don't walk around the house ."

Taekwoon laughs and hold Hakyeon's hand, which is on his chest. He places it on his cheek and kisses the palm. "I love you," he whispers as he looks up at Hakyeon.

"I love you, too." Hakyeon says as he kisses Taekwoon's nose. "Now, go! Our child will be late to school if you won't be off this bed now!"

Taekwoon pulls Hakyeon for a long kiss before he stands up to leave the room. Of course, not forgetting to put on a shirt.

__________

Heeseok slowly opens the door to his parents' room. He walks to the bed and stops to tiptoe a bit so he can place a kiss on his dad's forehead.

"Dad, I'll go to school now.", he whispers. "I'll miss you." Then he proceeds to softly rub Hakyeon's baby bump, "Be nice to dad, okay?"

__________

Hakyeon wakes up for the second time today. He stretches and reads the time, it is already past twelve in the afternoon. Heeseok will be home by anytime now.

But before he can stand up, the door to the room opens. There, his husband comes in with a tray of food in hand.

Hakyeon sighs in relief. "Ah! You're really the best husband in the whole wide world!"

When the tray and the food is already out off Taekwoon's hand, Hakyeon pulls the other closer and peppers his face with kisses. 

"Now, now, my dearest husband. Please feed me."

__________

Taekwoon is now back in the kitchen, washing the dishes and cleaning up the area. Hakyeon giggles at the thought of Taekwoon wearing the pink frilly apron while working around the kitchen.

But Hakyeon stops giggling when he suddenly remembers Taekwoon from awhile ago. It is not usual for Taekwoon to be a tease, but whenever that happens, Hakyeon will be left amazed.

Earlier when Taekwoon fed Hakyeon, Taekwoon would randomly use his mouth to feed Hakyeon. He would place the food in his mouth then proceed to kiss Hakyeon, transferring the food to Hakyeon in the process.

Hakyeon blushes. "This is so frustrating! Why won't he just have with me?", Hakyeon grumbles under his breath. ​​​​​​Suddenly the idea of lecturing Taekwoon of the benefits of during pregnancy period comes in Hakyeon's mind. Ugh nevermind.

Hakyeon is still battling with his own thoughts when he heard the door clicked open.But before he can look up, the phone beside him vibrates, indicating a notification was received. He hurriedly opens the notification, and is surprised to received a chat from Jaehwan.

There a picture of Jaehwan and Heeseok was sent to him. He looks at Taekwoon, who is now topless and is busy going through his clothes. "Hey love, you told Jaehwan to pick Heeseok up in school?"

Taekwoon looks at him and nods.

Another notification came in, but instead of a picture, a video was sent. Hakyeon plays the video immediately and he is met by his cute squishy son of his. ​​​​​

"Dad, I'll miss you. Uncle Jaehwan said I should stay with him and Uncle Wonsik for awhile, but I don't know why. But uncle said it is papa's order. I promise to be a good boy and be back home tomorrow after lunch! Bye, Dad! I love you! And papa too!"

Hakyeon shuts his phone off and gets off the bed. He walks to Taekwoon's direction and corners the still topless man.

"What?", Taekwoon asks.

"What is papa's order?"

"For Heeseok?"

Hakyeon nods and patiently waits for his husband's answer.

"Stay with Uncle Jaehwan and Uncle Wonsik for the night."

"And why is that?"

Taekwoon smirks. He walks closer to Hakyeon and lifts him bridal style. He strides to the direction of the bed and drops Hakyeon on the bed.

Hakyeon gulps as he looks at Taekwoon's eyes. The usual bright eyes are now dark.

He jolts in surprise as Taekwoon lightly pushes him on his back, and crawls on top of him.

"So I can make love to you."