EXTRA CHAPTER 1

That man, Jung Taekwoon

Hakyeon settles down on the bed, with his back pressed against the headboard.

"Love, I have been meaning to ask you, I know we just got married and we should be lovey dovey and stuff," Hakyeon says as he plays with Taekwoon long slender fingers.

But to Taekwoon's surprise, Hakyeon pulls him by the collar in an aggressive manner. "Mind to tell me where our son Heeseok is right now?", Hakyeon asks in a half-shouted manner.

Taekwoon gulps. He immediately takes off Hakyeon's hand off his collar and immediately traps the slightly smaller man in his embrace.

"Love, calm down," he starts off and he places a kiss on his beloved's forehead. "I can't tell you where our son is right now, but I can assure you that our baby is in good hands."

Hakyeon glares at him, "Jung Taekwoon. Where is Heeseok?" He breaks free from the younger's embrace.

"Love please.."

"WHERE. IS. THE. BABY. NEMO?" Hakyeon is already irritated, "Speak, Mister!"

Taekwoon sighs, "okay okay, you win! Heeseok is  staying with Wonsik and Jaehwan. Happy?"

"And why is OUR son staying with them? Is OUR son theirs already? Without me knowing?" Hakyeon raises an eyebrow while he is glaring at the man propped next to him, who I remind you is his very own husband.

Heaving a sigh, Taekwoon bows his head before speaking in his softest voice, "It's our first night as husbands, and I just wanted to get closer to you, to be as intimate as possible...well, I guess you don't want that," Taekwoon turns his back to Hakyeon, "I'll call Jaehwan"

Hakyeon is stunned. This husband of his just said that?

"Hey where are you going?", Hakyeon asks as Taekwoon gets off the bed. The younger has a pillow in his left right, and he clutches his phone in his right.

"Sleep," Taekwoon answers shortly.

​​Sleep? But the bed is here!

Hakyeon follows Taekwoon out of the room, a blanket in his hand. He finds the man seated on the couch in their living room. His phone sticked to his ear.

"Ah, yes..good evening, Jaehwan!" As Hakyeon hears his husband speak over the phone, he knows he should do something

He rushes forward and takes the phone. He sticks it to his ear and immediately speaks, "Hi, Jaehwan! It's Hakyeon. We called just to thank you for looking after Heeseok. I'll see the both of you tomorrow or the next day? Wonsik too! Just text us if there's anything, okay? Bye!" And he hurriedly cuts the call. Hakyeon throws the phone at the smaller couch which was slightly opposite the longer couch his husband is currently occupying.

By the time Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon's direction, he finds the man lying down the sofa with his broad back facing Hakyeon.

Slowly and quietly, Hakyeon lies down next to his husband. He wraps his arms around Taekwoon.

"Aw, my not-so-small baby is sulking!" Hakyeon maneuvers Taekwoon so the younger could face Hakyeon.

"I'm sorry. I was just worried, hmn?" Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon but the latter is not responding.

Hakyeon decides to pepper Taekwoon's face with his kisses. "Love, I'm sorry. I love you~", Hakyeon says while sporting some cute facial expressions.

Taekwoon gives up, and he pulls Hakyeon closer to his chest. Hakyeon, as he's happy, gives Taekwoon another set of kisses all over his face.

"Let's get intimate, hmn?", Hakyeon winks at Taekwoon.

Taekwoon freezes on his spot.

Oh no, Hakyeon does not know what can possibly happen with what he is asking for.