EXTRA CHAPTER 3

That man, Jung Taekwoon

Taekwoon wakes up as he heard his alarm. With eyes still closed, he reached out for the device on the nightstand and turns it off. He moves his hand on Hakyeon's side of the bed. He pats the space beside him, as if looking for the warm body of his beloved.

Taekwoon realized that he's now alone on the bed as he has touched nothing but space right next to him.

He sits up and blinks a few. He inhales deeply.

Suddenly, he feels really hot and a few more moments later he started coughing and sneezing.

But nonetheless he has a work to attend to, and so he stands up and goes straight to the bathroom to wash up.

__________

When Taekwoon arrives at the kitchen, he spots his husband cooking. Taekwoon thinks that Hakyeon looks really cute, beautiful as always, with the pink frilly apron on.

He is about to approach his husband, thinking of hugging him from behind, when he feels pain shot through his head. He holds his head with his right hand, and he holds the nearest chair with his left hand for support.

"Love!", he hears Hakyeon grasped. In a blink, his husband is beside him, "You could have just called me!"

Hakyeon assists him to sit on his chair. Hakyeon then rushes back to the counter to turn off the stove. He takes two small bowls and proceeds to fill those with the soup he cooked. He goes back to the dining area and places the bowls on the table. He immediately envelopes Taekwoon in a tight embrace.

"It's my fault," he sniffs, "if only I shared the blanket with you, you won't be sick." Hakyeon unconsciously pouts.

Taekwoon, witnessing the act, feels the need to kiss his husband's plump soft lips. But he reminds hisself not to as he is sick and he does not want Hakyeon to catch his cold.

"I--", Hakyeon speaks, "I called your boss to inform him of your condition. You're boss also told me that since it's a Thursday and you have finishred almost all the tasks assigned to you, you can take an off tomorrow. Just don't forget the report on Monday. I think that's all that he had told me."

Taekwoon smiles weakly. "Thank you, love. You're the best!"

Hakyeon shakes his head, "I'm not the best! I made you sick!"

Taekwoon looks up and sees Hakyeon is about to cry. "Ah no, really it's okay! Let's just view this as a blessing in disguise, I guess? I mean although I am sick, I'll get to spend more time with you especially that I'm granted an off for tomorrow too."

Hakyeon nods and hugs his husband. "I'm really sorry. I love you so so much." He feels Taekwoon reciprocating his hug. He places a kiss on his hair.

"Now, let's eat! A monster is hungry now.", Hakyeon says as he detaches himself from the hug and proceeds to take his seat.

Taekwoon looks at him, confused. "A monster?", he says before he takes a sip of the soup. "What do you mean?", he asks.

Hakyeon stands up almost immediately, and sits down on Taekwoon's lap. He smiles before leaning in. "Baby number two," he whispers to his husband and he places a kiss on his earlobe. He looks at his husband straight in his eyes and grins sheepishly.

Taekwoon stops and shivers at the sudden contact. But despite that, he knows that he had heard his husband loud and clear.

"You're pregnant?", Taekwoon asks while trying to suppress his smiles.

"Don't tell Heeseok that you know it already, hmn? He wants to tell it to you himself!", Taekwoon immediately nods, ans hooks his pinky to Hakyeon's.

Hakyeon takes hold of his hand and places it on his tummy. "I know it's still early to feel the baby, but yeap the baby is there!" He laughs softly, "I'm carrying Heeseok's younger sibling, our youngest child yet."

Taekwoon can't stop the tears from rolling down his face, but it's okay. He is so happy right now. He thinks that the news of Hakyeon's pregnancy made him feel a lot better.

Taekwoon stands up and carries Hakyeon bridal style. He twirls the both of them around the kitchen. "Hakyeon! Love! Thank you so much!", he says before stealing kisses on Hakyeon's lips.

"HEY! AHH!! GERMS! DON'T KISS ME! AHHH!" Hakyeon shrieks as Taekwoon keeps on kissing him.