EXTRA CHAPTER 5

That man, Jung Taekwoon

Hakyeon opens his eyes slowly. He is meet with the white walls and ceilings of the room he is currently in. He tries to sit up, but is immediately stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

"You okay?", Hakyeon hears the soft voice from his side. He turns immediately to the source of the voice.

When he is able to focus his vision, he sees the worried face of his husband, Taekwoon.

"What happened?" Hakyeon asks in his weak voice.

Taekwoon chuckles as he caresses Hakyeon's hair. "Can't remember?", he asks in turn.

Hakyeon shakes his head lightly.

Taekwoon places a kiss on Hakyeon's nose before he speaks, "Love, you just gave birth to our princesses."

Hakyeon's eyes widen upon hearing his husband. "Princesses?", he asks quite in whisper.

Taekwoon nods. "We got twins. Two precious baby girls."

Hakyeon reaches out his right hand to cup Taekwoon's cheek. He does so, and mumbles a soft thank you.

Taekwoon shakes his head, "No. Thank you, Hakyeon," he says as he places a kiss on Hakyeon's palm.

__________

After two days of rest in the hospital, Hakyeon is allowed to be discharged. And so here he is now, carrying his and Taekwoon's newborns that they had named Hyeyeon and Mina, while waiting for his husband who is currently packing their things so they can set off to their home as soon as possible.

__________

Night time came and Hakyeon starts to feel uncomfortable.

Hakyeon slowly approaches Taekwoon, who had just finished tucking their newborns to sleep in the crib placed just right next to the couple's bed. 

"Love, can we sleep altogether?", Hakyeon whispers to Taekwoon as soon as the latter turns to his direction.

Taekwoon reaches out to cup Hakyeon's cheek. "That is fine with me. But, love, don't you think Heeseok is too big already? I mean, don't you think the bed is not enough for the three of us?"

Hakyeon shakes his head, "If we won't fit on the bed, then I'll set a huge mattress on the floor," he goes closer to Taekwoon and immediately holds his hand, "Just this once, please?"

Taekwoon smiles and pulls Hakyeon to his embrace for a moment. "I'll get Heeseok in a moment. For now, let me just hold you, hmn?"

Hakyeon nods and snuggles against Taekwoon's neck.

They stayed in that position for a minute or two before Taekwoon pulls away to place a brief kiss on his husband's lips. "I'll be back," he whispers as he slowly dettaches himself from Hakyeon's arms.

Hakyeon watches Taekwoon as he walks out of the room. He slowly turned to the crib just beside their bed, and his lips curled up to a loving smile as he gazes at his twins.

He is still lovingly observing his newborns when he hears the door clicked open. He turns and watches his husband and their first born, Heeseok, walk inside the room.

Heeseok, still sleepy, walks straight to Hakyeon while rubbing his eyes. "Dad?"

"Sleep with dad and papa tonight?", Hakyeon says as he places both of his arms on Heeseok's shoulder.

"I would love to," Heeseok says as he steps closer to snuggle against Hakyeon's torso.

Taekwoon smiles at the sight. He moves fast, but quietly, to assist Heeseok to lay on the middle of their bed.

When both parents had settled to either sides of Heeseok, Taekwoon stretches out his arm to caress Hakyeon's hair down to his back, and settles it just past Hakyeon's waist.

"I love you," Taekwoon hears before he drifts off to sleep.

​​​​