TWELVE

That man, Jung Taekwoon

Tuesday came, the 10th of June, Hakyeon woke up because of severe pain. He looked at his side and found his hand entwined with Taekwoon who is peacefully sleeping.

Hakyeon did not want to bother the sleeping man beside him, but then he was forced to as another wave of pain was felt.

"Taekwoon..love", he slowly shook the man beside him, "Our baby wants to meet you already."

Immediately, Taekwoon woke up and reluctantly let go of Hakyeon's hand. He dashed out of the room and called for a doctor.

When Taekwoon got back in Hakyeon's room, he felt crying at the state of his beloved. Hakyeon is grunting in pain and cold sweats covered his body.

The hospital staff immediately brought Hakyeon to the delivery room.

__________

After hours of excruciating delivery, Hakyeon heard the cries of his first born. His and Taekwoon's. He smiled at the thought.

"Hakyeon!", he heard Taekwoon whisper to him excitingly. He moved his head to the direction of the latter and found him carrying a bundle of towels, where in between laid their child.

Hakyeon shed tears.

Taekwoon moved closer to Hakyeon and placed their first born on the latter's chest. Taekwoon crouched down, "Thank you so much, Hakyeon." He placed a tender kiss on Hakyeon's head. "He's beautiful. Just like you."

Hakyeon blushed at Taekwoon's remark.

"I love you," Hakyeon whispered to Taekwoon. "I love you so much."

__________

Hakyeon and Taekwoon arrived at their shared apartment unit. Baby Heeseok, their first born, is in Hakyeon's arms.

Taekwoon immediately puts down all their belongings in the living room and he hurried back to the front door. He carried Hakyeon in bridal style and proceeded to their room. There he laid Hakyeon carefully on the bed.

"You still need to rest," Taekwoon said as he tucks Hakyeon to bed.

Taekwoon laid beside Hakyeon. He extended his arm and hugged Hakyeon and their baby. "Let's sleep first, hmn?"

Hakyeon nodded lightly. "Taekwoon?"

"Hmn?"

"I love you."