Just kiss already!

A Guardian in Love
"~~~~~~-ah...I like you...a lot" Confessed Donghae
Your heart started beating faster again. "Ever since that day we talked about meeting at the hospital and cemetery, and when I hugged you as you cried. That's when I knew that I never wanted to leave your side. And that I wanted to protect you, care for you, and...love you"

Your eyes widened. "~~~~~~~~, I hope you'll accept my feelings" Donghae swalloed hard "But if not...everything will be fine, I just want you happy"
As he was about to walk away, you grabbed his hand and pulled him back.
"Oppa" He looked down.
"Oppa..please look at me" you begged. You softly touched his cheek. "Please"
He slowly rose his head to meet his eyes with yours.
You rubbed his cheek and sighed.

"Oppa...I like you too" You finally confessed.
He laced his fingers with yours as you continued "You were always there for me, you made me forget about my ummas death. Not just me...but also Hyunki and Dara" You smiled. "I haven't seen them this happy in awhile..and I thank you"
"~~~~~~~~-ah" Said Donghae softly has he leaned in closer to you.

THEN-
"Just kiss already!" Yelled Hyunki
"Yeah you guys" Continued Eunhyuk. "Yah! How about some privacy?!" Said Donghae. You couldn't help but laugh. "Fine, fine, fine - Come on guys the love birds want some "privacy"" Replied Eunhyuk as he closed the door.

"Did he ruin the mood?" Asked Donghae
You shook your head and smiled. "Good" Smiled Donghae
You slowly felt his lips press against yours. And his arms wrap around your small waist as you did you his neck.
"So, we're together?" Asked Donghae
You kissed him one more time. "Was that a yes?"
"What do you think?" You asked "Umm" He scratched his chin "I think you'll have to do it again" Donghae replied with a smirk.
"Oppa~~" you whined "I'm just playing" Smiled Donghae.

__________________

As you opened the door, you saw everyone outside the door.

"Now you guys wouldn't be easedropping would you?" You raised your eyebrow in suspision.
"Us? HAA! Of course not" Laughed Leeteuk
You and Donghae just looked at them. Yesung sighed and said "Fine we were"
"YESUNG!" Yelled everyone.
"Thank you for telling the truth oppa, now..YOU GUYS..what exactly did you all hear?" you asked
"Ohh..nothing unusual- EXCEPT muah! muah! muah!" Laughed Sungmin. "Oppa!!" you yelled

You covered your face from embaressment.
"Ahh- now look what you've done to my girlfriend" Replied Donghae while hugging you from behind.
"AWW cute!" cooed Dara
"Not helping Dara" You said while still covering your face.
"Come on ~~~~~~~-ah, stop hiding your face" Said Hankyung
You slowly removed your hands from your red hot face.
"Yay~" they all cheered