Kidnapped

A Guardian in Love
Back at home:

Everyone heard a knock on the door...but that one knock turned into 1000000X knocks.
"Whoa who could that be??" Asked Yesung as he made his way to the door. Once he opened the door, everone saw Eunmi trying to catch her breath.
"Eunmi?" Asked Sungmin "What's wrong? Where's ~~~~~~?" Asked Hankyung.
Eunmi bit her lip and replied "She....she-she was kidnapped!"
Donghaes jaw dropped. "WHAT!?!?!" He yelled.

"Who took her!?" Yelled Sungmin. "I don't know...but whoever it was left this"
Eunmi handed Donghae a piece of paper with a Y and B on it. "...Youngbae..." Donghae whispered.
Siwons head quickly turned to Donghae "What? No way"

"Do you know where he took her?" Asked Donghae
"No...sorry..he had a gun-I couldn't do anything to save her...sorry Donghae" Eunmi started getting teary.
Yesung hugged her as she cried.
"It's okay Eunmi, you couldn't do anything" Said siwon.
"Where could he have taken her?" Wondered Eunhyuk

_______________

Night time:

The phone started ringing.
"Hello?" Answered Sungmin. "Oppa..." "~~~~~~~-ah!?!?!?" He yelled. "Oppa" You replied while you were crying.
"Yah! Where are you? Are you okay!?"
You were still crying when someone took the phone. "Yah-yah!!" Sungmin yelled again. "Well, well, well Sungmin-ah...it's been awhile since we've spoke"

It was Youngbae (Yeah...some of you figured that out already ahaha)
'I guess he got out of jail' Thought Sungmin "Youngbae..." Replied Sungmin in a low voice.
'I ing knew it!' Thought Donghae. Donghae grabbed the phone from Sungmin. "Yah!! Where's ~~~~!" He yelled.
"Oh~ Donghae-sshi. How are you?" Youngbae asked. "I'm not in the mood to start a conversation...DON'T YOU LAY A HAND ON ~~~~~~~~-AH! I SWEAR I'LL BEAT THE OUT OF YOU!"

Donghae's anger level was aleady above his head.
"Calm down Donghae. I wouldn't hurt ~~~~~~-ah...but" He paused for a moment. "I'd probably want pleasure out of her. Cause you know has the prettiest body I've ever seen. Great curves, nice s, ...and a tight that's just screaming out my name. Plus she's a really fiesty girl...and that just turns me on!"

"Don't you dare do that!!" Donghae yelled.
Donghae could hear you crying in the background. You were scared...and he couldn't help you.
"You want to save your girlfriend, I think you you'd have to come and meet me...down by the han river dock...at 12 tonight"
He hung up right after he finished his sentence.