Half of the truth

A Guardian in Love
“Donghae!”
Donghae saw his mom wave at him. “Umma!” Donghae hugged her tightly. It’s been awhile since they’ve seen each other. Donghaes mom has been very busy with their family company.
“So umma, you’ve been busy with the company?” He asked. She nodded “Yes..things have been very hectic “ He nodded “Donghae-ah..I know you don’t want to be a part of the family company. But there was something your appa wanted you to do”

“And that is?” He asked. She was silent for a moment. “Marry your fathers’ best friend’s daughter”
Donghae felt as if his world came crashing down on him, the only person he wanted to marry was ~~~~~~~~~~. “Umma..I can’t do that” He protested “For the sake of your fath-“
Donghae but her off “Umma I can’t, I’m already in love with someone else..So I-“

But then she cut him off “Donghae you have to! This was your appas last wish! Plus I need their help, I can’t run the company all by myself! So don’t do this for me…do it for your appa”

Donghae was speechless; he didn’t know what to say. His appa was like his best friend…he would do anything for him…but this? This was too much, he wanted to marry ~~~~~~~~. ‘What am I going to do?’ Donghae thought ‘I wanted to be with ~~~~~~ forever..but I also would do anything for appa’
“Donghae just marry her for a year then divorce her” His mom suggested “Then what’s the point in marrying her?”

“To just have her parent s think everything’s fine, but then when they see you two aren’t working out. They won’t fuss over the divorce..Just one year and you can be with the person you love”
“Mhmmm…I don’t know..I just can’t throw away my first marriage like that..are you sure there’s nothing else I can do?” Donghae watched his mom think hard.
“Work at the company with me until I can run it by myself again”
‘If that means I can be with ~~~~~~ from the start to finish…’ he thought
“I’ll do it”
_______

A few hours later:
Donghae needed a man to man talk..so he went to the anchovy.
“So you’ve come to me” Eunhyuk slowly turned his computer chair to face him..and for some odd reason he had a stuffed car in his arms.

“Umm..Hyung what’s with the car?..and the eye patch?”
Eunhyuk quickly took off the eye patch and replied “Oh!..I just thought it’d be cool” He nervously laughed “ Umm..anyway..being serious now, what’s going on?”

He told him everything- -

“Dude..I personally think you should tell ~~~~~ what’s going on..cause sooner or later she’s going to find out” Eunhyuk said. “But I don’t want to worry with all the work I’m going to be doing, plus I haven’t told ~~~~~~~ about the family company”
“Why? Do you think she’s gonna make fun of you for what you guys sell?”
Donghae shook his head “I don’t know…I really don’t know why I haven’t told her”
Eunhyuk patted Donghaes shoulder “Well if you ever plan on marrying ~~~~~ I suggest you tell her now”
____________

“Hey” Donghae said smiling has he entered your room.
“Hi oppa, how was your day?” You asked. “Umm it was okay” He replied scratching the back of his head. “Just okay? Did anything exciting happen?”

“Umm..sort of” he replied ‘I guess’
“~~~~~~~-ah I’ve never got to tell you something…” He cleared his throat “Umm..my family..owns a very..large company..and I’m sorry I never told you, Ijustdon’tknowhyIdidn’ttellyouearlier…”

“Whoa oppa slow down” You stood up and place your hand onto his chest “But going back to the company…..my umma wants me to work there until she can run it by herself again”
You were quiet for awhile. ‘Maybe she’s mad at me’ Donghae thought.
“Oppa..I’m not mad at you” you finally said ‘As is she read my mind’ he thought
“I just don’t know what to say” You took his hands “Oppa, I’m glad you’re opening up to me..I like it when you show me more about yourself. Just..don’t work yourself too hard araso?”

Donghae smiled and sighed in relief. “Araso”
‘I’ll tell you everything soon ~~~~~~, I promise” He thought.