The perfect gift: Part II

A Guardian in Love
Later on that day:
“Eunmi?” Donghae asked. Eunmi turned around and smiled “Oh Donghae, hi!” Donghae slightly laughed “Hey..whats up?”
“Umm..just shopping with Heechul and ~~~~~~~~” Donghae nodded “What about you?” She continued. “Oh that same thing, except I’m alone”

“Ohh are you shopping for ~~~~~~~-ahs gift?” Eunmi asked. Donghae laughed “Yeah I am…” He paused “Would you like to help me find the perfect gift? Since you’ve known ~~~~~~~ for almost 8yrs”

Eunmi smiled “Aww I’d be honored! But to tell you the truth I know she’ll love you just being with her in Christmas. ~~~~~~~~ is a very simple girl, trust me” She slightly laughed “You know how some girls want diamonds?” Donghae nodded “Well ~~~~~~~ is the type that would accept anything just as long as she knows it’s truly from the heart…I remember one time during Valentine’s day, she received a little homemade card from this little boy..up until this day she still has that card”
Donghae smiled ‘~~~~~~~ is really something special’ he thought

“I still want to get her something …cause she deserves it” Donghae said “Ahh ~~~~~~s one lucky girl. And you’re one lucky guy to have ~~~~~~~-ah. You better take care of her…she’s been through a lot” Eunmi looked up at the ceiling “Keep her happy”

Donghae pulled her into his arms. “I will, I could never hurt her”
Eunmi playfully hit Donghaes chest and replied “Good! Now…you wanted me to help you find the perfect gift right?”

______________________
“Mhmm..Where could Eunmi be?” you wondered
“She isn’t answering her phone” You said “Want me to try this time?” Heechul replied.

“Okay…” Heechul was about to call her again when his phone started to ring. “Oh wait-“
“Yoboseyo? YAH! EUNMI WHERE ARE YOU!?....oh!” Heechul laughed “Okay..see you later..bye”
“What happened” You asked. “Nothing, she said to go home without us” he replied. You were starting feeling suspicious. “You’re keeping something from me, I can so tell”
“Bwoh!? No I’m not. Come on lets go home” He replied “Mhmmm” You pouted “I’m going to find out sooner or later”

__________________________

At home:
“~~~~~~~~~~~-ah why don’t you take a nap? You looked tired” Heechul said
You yawned “I guess I should..can you wake me up at 6:15?” Heechul nodded.

__________________________
“I’m home!” Yelled Donghae “Hey Donghae-ah “Heechul replied. “Hey hyung…umm do you know where ~~~~~~-ah is?” “Ohh she’s taking a nap” Donghae smiled “Thanks”
Donghae slowly crept into yours/his room, and saw you peacefully sleeping.

He sat beside you and touched your cheek. ‘You really are beautiful ~~~~~~~-ah’ He thought to himself. He quietly walked towards the window, the view was really amazing. That’s when he finally realized why you liked looking outside…it was just beautiful.

‘I wonder why I never really noticed this before….~~~~~~~~~ notices a lot of simple things’ Donghae thought. As he turned to look at your sleeping body again, he couldn’t help but smile.