L.O.V.E.

A Guardian in Love
Yay I am back with another chappieeee :P
If there are any mistakes, Sorry! I was writing this in a hurry hahaha

_

The next week while in Medical and Health care class.
“~~~~~~~~-ah I had a strange dream last night” Randomly said Yuri. You turned your head to look at her and replied “Really? What was it about?”

“I was waiting for someone at this random store…and a strange guy came towards me and paid for the things I had in my hands..then we kissed” You blinked. “Um..what’s so strange about that?" “Because the guy wasn’t Doojoon”

You froze.

“WAIT. Didn’t you say last week you and Doojoon broke up because he was supposedly boring?” She slightly pouted then smiled “Yeah, but you know..things happen” You thought about it for a second. “But anyway…I didn’t know who that guy was!...Do you think that, that guy in my dream is my..soulmate?” She continued.

“Soulmate?” You repeated.

“Yeah! Just think about it ~~~~~~~~~-ah. Dreaming about another guy other than your boyfriend?”

“Mmm..well if you feel that, that guy in your dream is really HIM. Then do what you think is right” Emphasizing the word HIM. Yuri nodded. “If I do meet this strange guy then..I guess I’ll do what I have to do”

--

After school in the apartment-

“So she thinks this guy in her dream is her soulmate?” Donghae asked as he was handing you another packet of paper to put into the printer, while sitting on the bed.

“Yeah..but I guess some people really, as in WITH ALL THEIR HEART, that their dreams tell them things” you replied as you began to start typing your essay on the comp.

“Well..I think that my dreams do tell me stuff sometimes” Donghae said as he went over to you.

“Really??”

“Yeah, like a few days before we went over my mom’s house. I had a dream about us.” He continued. You turned around to face him. “Mmm? About US?” You questioningly asked. He smiled “Yeah..and you know what it was about?”
You raised one of your eyebrows in suspicion. His smiled grew even bigger. “In my dream…We got married..then when went over to my mom’s house..almost all we talked about was marriage and having children” he continued has he wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

You sweetly smiled. “Are you trying to stall me from writing my essay with all this sweet talk?” you jokingly asked.

Donghae gawked at you. “I’m just kidding!” you quickly said as you pecked his lips. He playfully knitted his eyebrows “That’s all I get?”

“If I plan on finishing my essay by tonight...then yes” You stuck out your tongue as you lightly pushed his forehead. “Is it due tomorrow?” he asked. You shook your head “No but I wa-“

He quickly cut you off with a soft kiss.

You smiled against his lips. ‘What would I do without this guy’ You thought to yourself.

As you two pulled away from each other “Now is you plan on staying in here it better not to distract me or else” you cutely threatened. Donghae laughed and kissed your forehead “Don’t worry I’m going, cause I can’t promise you that I won’t bug you”

You laughed as you went back to typing your essay.
-

A few days later you decided to walk home from your school.
‘Maybe I should stop by umma’s grave’ you thought.

-

At your mom’s grave-

“Hi ma~…it’s me ~~~~~~-ah” you quietly said as you kneeled in front of her tombstone.

You lightly brushed off some of left over snow off her tombstone. You sighed “A lot has happened since I last visited…I have a wonderful boyfriend, his name is Lee Dognhae..I really think you would’ve liked him A LOT..Hyunki and Dara are doing great…I went back to school” You smiled “Are you at peace up there?..in heaven?”

Suddenly you felt a light cool breeze fly pass you.
You began to get teary eyed. “I’m taking that as a yes” you softly laughed.

“You know..I might get married…it’s not really finalized, but it’s been put out there…sometime’s I wish that you were still here..during moments like that…”
“Well…I just wanted to let you know..we’re all doing just fine” You smiled as a tear drop fell from the corner of your eye.

-

While making your way back home, you saw Donghae, Dara, and Hyunki at the park.

“Yah!” you yelled as you ran into the playground.

“Unnie!!” “Noona!”
Yelled Dara and Hyunki as they both ran up to you and tackled you onto the snowy ground.

“Owww” you said.

You saw Donghae laugh at the corner of your eye.
“Yah! You think this is funny?” You firmly asked as you slowly got up.

Donghae tried controlling his laughter. You lightly chewed the insides of your gums as you secretly made a snowball and made your way towards him.

“Yah~ LEE DONGHAE.” He finally lifted his head and look towards you.

You sweetly smiled “Right back at cha” you continued as you tackled him onto the snowy ground and threw the snowball into his face. “Yah!” he yelled. You laughed as you wiped the snow off of his face “That’s what you get for laughing at me!”

Donghae suddenly grabbed your waist and turned you over. Now he was on top and you were on the bottom.
He smirked. You yelled. “Hyunki! Dara! Help!!”

But they didn’t come. “I guess you’re now helpless” he said.

You pouted.

Donghae laughed as he leaned his forehead against yours.
"I love you. So much ~~~~~-ah. And I don’t know what I would do without you” You swallowed hard as he continued “And I don’t want to ever be apart from you. Ever. You’ve been everything to me. I want to be the guy who holds you when you’re sad, who you wake up to every single morning to, and who can make you the happiest women in the world…I mean everything I say to you..so..will you be with me forever…and marry me?”

Your heart stopped.

You felt your eyes get teary again. You felt as if you were on cloud nine.

“Babe? “

“Huh? I-I” you stuttered as you slowly came back to reality.
“Yes?”

You nodded. “Yes!” You cheerfully said. Donghae smiled as he leaned into to kiss you. You willingly kissed him back.
As he pulled away, he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small box.

As he opened he said “This was my mom’s…she wanted me to give it to you…but if you don’t like it we could get a ne-“ “No! I love it” you cut him off while smiling.

http://applesofgold.com/QDR-3.html

Donghae smiled as he slide the ring onto your finger.

“It’s beautiful” you said as you softly touched it. “It’s perfect” he said as he grinned.
You both couldn’t hide your happiness.

You wrapped your arms around his neck “I love you oppa. ..so much” he smiled “I love you too MRS. Lee” he replied as you two shared another sweet kiss.

-
OH LALA!!!!!!!!
Are you guys happy? Haha finally you two are engaged!

Cup O' Suju Juice- Thanks! You’re comment really made me smile ahaha

Henna - haha yeah~ I do like Yunho from TVXQ hahaah And thanks for commenting!! Haha it really means a lot to me hearing from you guys (:

Jackie- haha I love him too haha, thanks for the encouragement :D

KpopLOver – Thank You! (:

Well I hope you guys liked this chapter :P
4 comments to update? Haha until next time BYE BYE! <3