Quality time with the family

A Guardian in Love
After a few minutes of trying to figure out if you’ve ever met Yunho before, you finally went to yours/Donghaes room to change into more comfortable clothes. Once you did so you headed to the living room, where everyone was watching a baseball game.

Chips, dip, pop corn, and sodas were all over the place. ‘They better not expect me to clean this up after they’re done’ you thought as you started reading the newspaper.
“Aish…I’m tired of this game already; nothing interesting is happening “said Kagin. “Me too” replied Hankyung. When everyone started to agree they all started turning to look at your quite reading figure. “What?” You said without taking your eyes off the newspaper. “~~~~~~~~~~~-ah, what should we do since this game is getting boring?” asked Eunhyuk. You shrugged as you set the newspaper onto the small table near the couch.

“I don’t know? Play taboo or something? Maybe to get Yunho-sshi more comfortable with all of us?” you suggested.

____________________

“Nooo! Umm..it has caffeine in it!” Said Sungmin *BUZZZZ*
“Can’t say caffeine!” Yelled Donghae. “Your time is almost up~” warned Ryeowook.
“Umm we drink this every morning~” Sungmin continued. “Milk?” guessed Kyuhyun. “Nooo!” Yelled Sungmin. “Time’s up! “Yelled Ryeowook. “COFFEE Kyuhyun COFFEE!” Yelled Donghae. You couldn’t help but laugh at their reactions.

“Okay! ~~~~~~~~-ah and Donghaes turn” said Heechul.
“Anddddddd~ GOO!” Yelled Leeteuk.

“Okay…I brought this to Ummas house today” you said. “Uhh food?”

“No..what was I carrying there” you added.

“Picnic basket!” he yelled. “YES!”

“Umm I made you this for Christmas!”
“Scarf”
“Dang, they’re good at this” said Eunhyuk “Don’t worry we’re going to be awesome!”

“Times up” said Henry.

"So Yunho-sshi, how are you enjoying your first night with us?” You asked. He smiled “It’s been great so far, thanks for asking…so you live with ALL these guys huh?” he replied. You laughed “Yep, every single day. But they’re not that bad…I’m actually excited to see them every morning” You replied smiling. “That’s good to hear~”
You sighed “Well welcome to our….huge family Yunho-sshi” “You can just call me Yunho, there’s no need to add the honorifics since we’re about the same age right?”
You smiled “Okay then…Yunho”