It's YOU!

A Guardian in Love
BACK AT HOME.
You remembered that your mom had given you guys a letter.
"Hyunki..Dara..do you want me to read moms letter now?" You asked. They egardly nodded.

She wrote...

Dear my beautiful children,
If you're reading this...I guess I'm gone. ~~~~~ i'm sorry for burdening you half of your life. I know you had to skip special occassions because of me. And I'm sorry that I'll never get to see you get married. Hyunki-ah..Dara..You know umma loves you with all her heart. I know ~~~~~~~ has been the one who's been mostly taking care of you. I'm sorry that I won't be there for you in the future. Umma wishes she could see you grow up in person. But I'll be watching over all of you from above. Umma loves you all.
Now ~~~~~ don't worry about the house, I've called your cousin Sungmin. And he said he would'nt mind having you all stay with hikm. He said to drop by anytime. I left his number and address on your bed.
With much love, Umma.

______

A week later You called Sungmin. Everything for your moms funeral was already taken care of. Your aunts and uncles wasted no time to bury her.
"Hello?" You said
"Hello?"
"Sungmin oppa! It's me ~~~~~"
"Ahh! ~~~~~-ah! I guess..its that time..I'm sorry about auntie" He replied.
"Its okay, we all have a long life ahead of us right?"
"Don't worry ~~~~~~~-ah, aunti wouldn't want to see you down..so when do you guys plan on coming?" He asked
"Umm..I was actually wondering if we could come today? Is that okay oppa?"
"Sure! No problem" He cheerfully replied

"Is that sungmin-ah?" asked Hyunki
"Umm..yeah..why?" You curiously asked
"HI SUNGMING HYUNG!!" yelled Hyunki "Ahaha" He laughed "So I'll pick you guys up around 4 okay?"
"Araso, bye oppa!"

SOMETIME AROUND4
"Sungmin!" Yelled Dara and Hyunki as they ran to hug him.
"WHOAA! This can't be Hyunki and Dara, you're too big!"
"Well..they've grown a lot since you've last seen them" You smiled.
"So I see! I promise I'll try to spend this whole entire weekend with you guys, okay?" Said Sungmin.
"Okay!" They quickly replied.

When you unpacked out stuff at sungmins place, you had this sudden urge to see your mom. "Oppa, I'll be right back,...okay?" you asked. "Sure, but don't take too long now. Its getting dark, araso?"
You nodded and went to the cemetary.

_________

"Umma..." you said as you knelt by her tombstone. "Sungmin oppa has been very good to us. Dara and Hyunki are starting to act like their bright selfs again...I" You stopped to let out a deep sigh " I just..Don’t know when I'll start acting that way"

You looked up at the sky trying not to cry. It was almost 8pm. So you decided to head back to sungmins place. On your way out of the cemetery you bumped into someone again.
"Oh, sorry" He said
"Its okay" You gave the man a weak smile, like the last time. 'Huh..he looks familiar' You thought. You took your time heading back home.

________________

"~~~~~~-ah! finally you're home. I was starting to get worried" Said Sungmin "Sorry oppa, I should have called you" You plainly replied.
"Unnie!" Yelled Dara as she ran up to give me a hug "Unnie there's someone you should meet! He also lives here too. He's oppas friend"

"Oppa! This is ~~~~~ unnie!" Dara said proudly
It was him, the guy you bumped into TWICE! At the hospital and the cemetery.

Donghaes POV:
'It's her!...the girl that I saw today and last week' I thought.