Eunhyuk oppa

A Guardian in Love
Your manager had given you the week off. Since you weren’t full finished with Donghaes scarf, it was the perfect time to finish it.
‘Mhmm..Donghae won’t be back home until probably …sometime late tonight..So I guess I have all day and tomorrow to finish his scarf’ You thought.

As you were quietly knitting in your room there was a sudden knock at your door. “Come in” you replied. It was Eunhyuk. As he entered your room, he noticed that you were fully focused on your knitting. “~~~~~~~-ah?” he asked
“Mhmm?” you blankly replied. You didn’t move your head to look up at him. “Uhh…are you okay? “
You bit your tongue in frustration…you had an unwanted knot in the scarf. “Oh great!!” you yelled. You completely ignored Eunhyuk. “~~~~~-ah!” he yelled. You immediately shot up your head “Oh oppa..when did you get here?” ‘Seriously?’ He thought as he laughed.

“I think you must have been into your knitting a little bit TOO MUCH” Eunhyuk replied as he sat next to you. You nervously laughed “Yeah..I guess so”
“So is this Donghaes Christmas present?” He asked. You nodded. “It looks nice ~~~~~~..umm” He paused “There’s..umm a-“ You cut him off “Uhh yeah…A knot..” You sighed “Well..either way without or with the knot he’ll..love it..right?” you asked
“Of course!” Eunhyuk reassured. You smiled
“So oppa…why are you here? Don’t you have work?” You asked. “What I can’t talk to you now?” He joked “You know what I mean oppa” You lightly poked his chest. “Yeah I know….i just wanted to know how you’ve been”

“I’ve been good..just worried” you honestly replied. “Worried?” he asked. You nodded “Ahh! About Donghae?” You nodded again. Eunhyuk hugged you and replied “Don’t worry about him..he’ll be just fine” You smiled ‘I hope so..he’s been really tired’ you thought.
“So don’t worry okay?” You nodded.

SUDDENLY

“YAHHH!!! EUNHYUK HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You heard Hyunki yell. Eunhyuks eyes immediately widened. “Um..oppa..what did you do?” you asked. “HYUNG!!!!!!!!! YOU ATE MY BROWNIE!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?” Hyunki yelled again.
“Um..i gotta go ~~~~~~~~-ah” Eunhyuk nervously laughed as he headed towards your door. “YAHH!!” Hyunki barged into your room. “I KNEW YOU WOULD BE IN HERE!”

Hyunki started chasing Eunhyuk all over the apartment. “~~~~~~~-ah!! Are you just gonna sit there!” Eunhyuk yelled as he passed you. You laughed and nodded “Ughhh!! Ahh!” Eunhyuk yelled as Hyunki tackled his legs.
Eunhyuk fell right in front of you.

THUD

“Well…maybe you shouldn’t have eaten his brownie oppa” you said

“Yeah..thanks” He replied with his face flat on the floor. “Noona! What are these?”
When you looked at Hyunki, he had Eunhyuks shoes in his hands…along with his…..insoles. You couldn’t help but laugh “Yah! Those are mine” Eunhyuk said as he took back his shoes. “Oppa~ I never knew you wore insoles!” You laughed. “HAHA laugh all you want ~~~~-ah..but you’re gonna pay”
You immediately stopped. “Oh no” you said
“Noona..RUN!” Hyunki yelled. Eunhyuk chased you and Hyunki all over the house.
____________

Back at Donghaes family company:

Donghae knocked on his moms’ office door. “Come in” He heard her say. When he entered her office, his mom was doing some paper work. “Ah Donghae-ah you’re here” she said
Donghae nodded. “So..what brings you here in my office” she asked. “Umm..umma” he said “Yes?”

“I wanted to talk to you about not working on Christmas”
After he finished his sentence his mom stopped everything she was doing.