The perfect gift: Part I

A Guardian in Love
You froze “Oppa…”
“~~~~~~~~-ah….” Donghae sighed “Am I the only guy in your heart?”
You eyes widened at his question. “Oppa how can you even ask me that? You know that you’re the only one for me. You’re the one I want to be with always oppa. Yes Henry and I WERE together in the past but that’s the past, we’re just good friends”
You put your hand onto his cheek and gently rubbed it, while you looked into his eyes.
“I love you oppa, you’re the only guy in my heart” You paused “Not counting Hyunki” Donghae smiled and placed his hand over yours that was on his cheek. “I love you too ~~~~~~-ah, you’re the only girl for me” he replied has he leaned in and kissed you.

_____________________________

Christmas was only a week away. Everyone was either leaving for vacation or to see their families. And of course Dara, Hyunki and you were staying put.
“Christmas!” Dara shouted as she raised her fist into the air. You smiled.
Hyunki and Dara didn’t really realize that this was going to be your first Christmas without your mom. You were glad that they weren’t feeling down….but for you…it was another story.
“You don’t seem as excited as Dara” Donghae whispered into your ear.
You weakly smiled “I’m excited, I’m just sort of down” You sighed “I’ll be right back”
As you headed you Donghaes/your room, donghae followed you.
“Hey..” He gently grabbed your wrist “What’s wrong?”
You slowly turned around and faced him. “I’m just a little down…because this is going to be the first Christmas without my mom”. You felt Donghae pulled you into his arms.
“It’s okay…your mom wouldn’t want to see you upset. Remember she’s always with you in spirit. Plus you’re not alone, you have your oppas” You smiled “Yeah..you’re right oppa”.
“You okay now? If not…are you at least decent?” You nodded “I’m okay oppa..thanks”

_____________________________

“CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!” Yelled Eunmi
“Aigooo~” you said. “Aish~ my eardrums” Heechul whined.
“Yah, Heechul be nice. You know you secretly want to go shopping” you said. “Ehh…” He rolled his eyes “I’m only stuck with you guys because everyone else is busy”
“Come on it will be fun oppa” Said Eunmi as you two dragged him into the mall.

“Soo ~~~~~~~~-ah what are you getting Donghae for Christmas?” Heechul asked. “Umm…I was actually making him a scarf…do you think he’ll like that?” You asked.
“Aww~ a gift from the heart. I think he’ll love it ~~~~~~-ah”
You smiled with joy “Really?” “Yes!” Then suddenly Heechuls face dropped.
“Umm…” Heechul pointed behind you “What is it?”
“Donghae’s here”. You quickly turned around to see Donghae window shopping. “Hey Dong-“ You quickly covered Heechuls mouth “Shhh, I don’t want him to see us” you said as you removed your hand. “Why?” “Cause…I’m going to start wondering about what he’s buying. Plus he might also get curious about what I’m buying. So..If I see him going into a store..make me walk the other way..even if I beg…DRAG ME!”