What would I do without you?

A Guardian in Love
Youngbae was shot in the leg. "Put your hands in the air!" Yelled a police officer. Youngbae and his men were all arrested and sent to jail FOR LIFE.
"How did you know we were here?" Donghae asked the officer. "Umm someone named Eunmi contacted us and told us where you were"
You were still sitting on the floor, holding your knees, while burrying your face into your knees. Donghae knelt behind you and hugged you tight. "Baby..." he softly said "Oppa.." you croaked.
"I'm sorry...I won’t ever let anyone hurt you..even if it means sacrificing my life for yours"

You felt like you burdening him. "Oppa if you ever do that for me...I'll die inside...I could never afford to lose you oppa...WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU!?" you began to cry.
Donghae hugged you even tighter.
"Baby...I'd rather you live a full life...and what if I was going to ask you the same question...and how would I live without you?...I'd probably go insane..not having you with me"
Donghae picked you up and carried you bridal style. "Come on, let’s bring you home"

_________________

Outside:

You were still feeling down...
You kept looking at the ground, you weren't okay. "Hey ~~~~~-ah..look at me" Said Donghae
You slowly raised your head and looked him into his eys with your sad, worried, tired ones.
Donghae cupped your cheeks, kissed your forehead and sighed. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ~~~~~~~-AH....I can't lose you...EVER" He rubbed your cheeks "I want to be your everything" "Your already are my everything oppa" you softly replied.

_________________

Back at home:
Everyone had gone home before you two. Dara and Hyunki were asleep in their beds and Yesung took Eunmi home.
You were quiet. You would just nod and give a little smile before you went to bed.
"~~~~~~~-ah you're not alright. I know it might be too early to talk about what happened...but..please..you can tell me anything" Donghae said.
"oppa...I'm just hurting right now...all these bad things keep on happening...and I keep on making you and the guys worry. Especially you oppa..you always have to come to my rescue" you paused "I feel like I'm a burden to you! and-"

"You're not a burden to me ~~~~! If I didn't love you as much as I do right now then I wouldn't have done all this. ~~~~~ we all love you so much, yes you make us worry. But we always help you, why? Because! That's how much we care and love you. You're special you us...all of us. Especially to me...."
You slightly smiled at his beautiful words as you leaned you head on his shoulder.

You felt so loved. You had a big family who loved you dearly. "Oppa...you want me to talk about what happened tonight...right?" you quietly asked. "If you don't mind..."

You told him everything.
"I fought back..I didn't want to lose my ity that way...I want to lose it to the person I love and trust the most" You said. Donghae rubbed his thumb over your hand as you talked. (Sooo NOOO Youngbae didn't take it away from you..THANK THE LORD RIGHT?)

That night you fell alseep in Donghaes arms. You were glad that you had him to talk to. You felt as if someone had released a load of rocks off your back as you talked about what happened.
What would you do without Donghae? How could you continue? He was already a big part in your life...something you could NEVER....EVER erase.