Finally happy

A Guardian in Love
“I finally catch you at the window” You said.
“Huh?” Donghae turned around to see you awake and smiling. “You’re finally at the window” You got up at walked towards him “Isn’t it pretty?” you asked as you wrapped your arms around his waist. You heard him slight laugh “Yeah, I guess my eyes weren’t fully open” he replied.

‘~~~~~~~-ah has really brightened up my life…with Hyunki and Dara…It’s like we’re playing happy family’ Donghae thought to himself.

‘From what Eunmi told me it made me love you even more…you may not be the type of girl someone would automatically look at in a crowd. But once anyone gets to know you…that’s when you really start to stand out’
_____________
‘Umma..Remember what I said I didn’t know when I would truly be happy again? I believe that whenever I’m with Donghae..that’s when I’m the happiest. My new big family has given me many happy memories. Dara and Hyunki couldn’t have greater roles models..I’m finally happy..and I hope you are too’ You thought to yourself.

“I love you oppa..” You softly said “I love you too ~~~~~~”
“Dinner!” Yelled Heechul.
_____________

“How was your nap?” Heechul asked.
“It was good I feel re-“
Then suddenly all the lights in the apartment went out. “Uh-oh” Said Eunhyuk. “It looks like all the lights in seoul are out” Said Kibum as he was looking out the window.

“Unnie!” You heard Dara yell. “Dara?!” you yelled back. “Unnie where are you?” “Hold on just stay where you are araso?” You found Dara and Hyunki huddled up in the bathroom.

Everyone huddled in the living room. The only source of light was your cell phones, flash lights, and candles.
“Are you scared Dara” Donghae asked. Dara nodded.
Donghae pulled Dara onto his lap as he gently rocked her. Hyunkis head was on your lap as he slept.

Leeteuk sighed “I wonder when the lights will turn on” “Aish it’s been four hours already” Said Kagin.
“Hey you tired?” Donghae asked. You weakly shook your head.
Donghae laughed at your little lie “Liar” he replied has he gently place your head onto his shoulder. “Sleep I’ll wake you guys up when the lights turn back on” You heard him say as he you dozed off.

_________________

“~~~~~~~~~-ah” You heard a soft voice say.
“~~~~…~~~~~~-ah..the lights are back on” You opened your eyes to see Donghaes face but Hyunki and Dara were nowhere to be seen.
“Where’s Hyunki and Dara” you weakly asked as you rubbed your eyes.

“We took them to their room” Said Hankyung as Kagin nodded. Then suddenly Donghae lifted you bridal style and gently laid you onto your bed.

“thanks” you said.
Before Donghae could even reply you were already in dream land. Before he got ready for bed he saw the card Eunmi was talking about. It was adorable; it was cut in the shape of a heart. On the outside was little hand drawn hearts with sparkles on them. And on the inside it said ‘Noona! Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you.
P.S. Will you wait until I am older’ Donghae couldn't help but smile, the card was precious.

________________

The next day:
The next day Donghae got a surprising call from his mom.
“Yoboseyo?” He asked.
“Ah Donghae-ah! It’s umma” she cheerfully answer. “Hi umma, How are you?”

“I’m fine, but..we have something very important to talk about. Can we meet at the old café around three?” she asked ‘Weird’ Donghae thought “Umm..sure” he replied