Future Mrs. Lee....?

A Guardian in Love
As the Christmas season was ending (Yes..I skipped lol)
Almost everyone was making their way back home; to the apartment. As the Christmas decorations came down, the New Years began to rise.

As you and Donghae were busy making lunch, you asked. “Oppa doesn’t you mom feel lovely living alone?” He shrugged “I’m not sure…I’ve never asked” he replied. “Maybe we should visit her..what do you think?” you suggested. You saw him smiled “That would be nice”

You decided to make a nice lunch for her, you took your time as Donghae “tried” to help you. Once you were finished you placed her meal into a medium sized picnic basket.

“Oppa? Are you ready?” you asked as you were putting on your coat. “Yes~” he cooed as he walked towards the front door. You smiled as you picked up the picnic basket and headed out the door.
________

As Donghae was driving, he held onto your hand as you were looking out the window. “Oppa…did you call omunni to tell her that we’re coming?” you asked. Donghae slightly smiled “I called her” he paused “but…”

You raised your eyebrow in suspicion “But what?”
“But..I didn’t tell her you were coming” You quickly turned to look at him “Oppa! Why not?” He squeezed you hand “Because I wanted it to be a surprise” You smiled and continued to look out the window.
‘Hmm..this is going to be the first time I see omunni since Christmas’ you thought ‘Hopefully everything will go smoothly’ you continued.
_______

As you arrived at her house, you were completely overthrown by how her house looked like. At first you were expecting a huge mansion..hint the old family business. But it was actually a nice, lovely, homey, house.

http://iccaustin.coop/images/houses-arrakis.jpg

You smiled as Donghae held onto your hand as you two walked towards the front door. As Donghae ran the door bell you heard Mrs. Lee scurry towards the door. “Coming!” you heard her yell.

Once she opened the door, you saw her eyes widened as she saw you. “~~~~~~~~~~~-ah!!” she yelled out of joy. You lightly giggled “Hi omunni!” you replied smiling. She immediately grasped your hands “Donghae didn’t tell me you were coming!” she said as she lead you both into the house.
You laughed” Umm..yeah Donghae wanted it to be a surprise”
“And what a surprise It is” she replied smiling as she pinched Donghaes cheeks. “Ahh Umma~” Donghae whinned.
“Aigoo~ my baby boy is growing up huh?” she cooed.

“Now what is this?” Mrs. Lee asked as she held up the picnic basket. “Ah! I almost forgot, with the so-called help of Donghae, we made this meal for you” you replied as you nudged Donghaes side. “I did help!” Donghae protested.
Mrs. Lee eyed him. Donghae nervously chuckled “Okay..maybe I wasn’t really a BIG help”
You handed the picnic basket to her and watched her slowly peer inside it. As she opened the picnic basket you saw a nice bright smile creep onto her face. “~~~~~~-ah thank you so much” she said as she kissed you cheek. You smiled in satisfaction.

You felt Donghae wrap his arms around you. You turned around as he surprisingly kissed you “Nice job babe” he whispered.
_________

As Mrs. Lee was eating the meal you made, you and Donghae were slowly drinking a cup of coffee. When out of the blue “So when are you two going to get married?” Mrs. Lee asked.
You immediately drank your coffee the wrong way and started to cough.

Donghae lightly patted your back. “I’m serious you two..you guys already look like a married couple, especially with Dara and Hyunki” she continued. You straightened your back as Donghae replied “Umma don’t you think we would be going too fast if we get married?”
Mrs. Lee shook her head “Not really, you two seem like you’ve been engaged for too long” she joked. “Omunni~ we’ve only been together for a half a year” you clarified “Well even with that, you two should still get married” she continued.

Donghae held onto Mrs. Lees hands and said “Do you really want to get rid of me?” he joked. Mrs. Lee patted his cheek and replied “Donghae-ah I’m only thinking of your happiness, and don’t you want to get married to ~~~~~~~~~-ah?”
“Of course I do!” he quickly replied.

You felt your heart fasten. This was the first time you heard him actually agree to get married to you. ‘He really wants too…?’ you thought to yourself.
“Then?” you heard Mrs. Lee question.
Donghae was quiet as he turned to look at you. “What?” you quietly asked.

“What do you think about marriage ~~~~~~~-ah?” Mrs. Lee asked. “Now? With Donghae?” you asked.

She nodded. “I’m not sure..not that I’m not sure if I would marry Donghae! But just about getting married right now” you replied. “But if you wanted to get married right now?” she continued to ask “Then I would say yes” you firmly replied.
Donghae felt his cheeks heat up at your statement.
“Well just to let you both know, I’m not getting any younger~” she joked again. You laughed “Omunni I think you’re in a hurry for your future grandkids” you replied. “Exactly!” she shouted with joy.

Donghae laughed. “We all aren’t getting any younger, araso? So just think about it..then give me beautiful grandkids”
You smiled at her as she patted your cheek. “Aigoo~ What did my son do to find someone as good like you” she said as Donghae gently squeezed you hand.