Determined!

A Guardian in Love
Donghae had been working at the company 24/7. It’s only been three days but yet he already looked like he hasn’t had any sleep in months.
‘I hope he doesn’t have to work on Christmas..since that’s when ~~~~~~ will really need him then’ Eunhyuk thought. Eunhyuk looked at the clock once more..it was almost 1am.
“Aish..I swear if this dude leaves her alone on Christmas, I don’t know what I’ll do’ Eunhyuk thought.

“I’m home!” Donghae yelled. ‘Finally, he’s home’ He thought again.

“Hey hyung” donghae said as he put his coat away “Where is everyone?” he asked. “Umm..Donghae it’s already 1:23am..everyone’s asleep” eunhyuk replied “Ohh..how come you aren’t in bed?”
“I wanted to ask you something”
Donghae nodded and stood in front of him “Sure hyung”
“ARE YOU GOING TO BE WORKING ON CHRISTMAS?” Eunhyuk asked in a VERY SERIOUS tone. Donghae just stood there….

SILENCE

“Donghae don’t tell me-“ “Yes hyung…I’ve been trying to get out of it..thats why I’ve been working overtime”
Eunhyuk let out a deep sigh and replied “Donghae..she needs you on Christmas”
“I know!..but this is for our future” Donghae sighed “I’ll try even harder to get myself out of it”
“You better, if you hurt her..I don’t know what we’d all do to you. Don’t hurt her…especially when her EX BOYFRIEND LIVES WITH US” Eunhyuk stated

Donghae completely forgot that Henry was your ex. ‘I must try harder’ Donghae thought.
______________

As Donghae slowly entered your/his room, he sat beside you and caressed your face. “I don’t want to ever hurt you ~~~~~~~~~-ah” He whispered.
Donghae changed into his pajamas and went to bed.
Then next morning you woke up early to watch the sunrise. You went to the rooftop.
You felt happy…you loved the way Seoul looked with snow, it was like a city oh white clouds. “Hey, it’s cold out here”
It was Donghae.

You turned around to see him holding a hot cup of coffee. “Here” He handed the cup to you “I don’t want you to be cold” He placed his arms around your shoulders. You smiled at his kindness “Watching the sunrise again I see” he said. “Yeah, I love it..it makes me appreciate life a little more every time I see it”

Donghae held you close “Come on, lets’ go back inside. I don’t want you to catch a cold now” He kissed your forehead before you both went back inside.