Our future

A Guardian in Love
As Mrs. Lee was finishing her meal, Donghae and you went up onto the second floor of the house. “So where are we headed to now?” you asked as he led you up the stairs. He turned his head and smiled at you “Somewhere, where no girl has ever gone”

As you two headed closer to the place, you soon realized that it was his old bedroom.
Once you both entered his old room he said “Welcome to Lee Donghaes childhood, middle school, and teenage room!” you smiled as you glanced around the room. It was kept as if a teenage boy still lived in it. “So your mom never changed your old room” you said.

He nodded as you two sat on his old bed.

“I’ve never taken any girl here before” he said. “Mhmm..that seems hard to believe” you joked.

Donghae scrunched up his nose at you, once you noticed you playfully stuck out your tongue at him. “I’m kidding oppa, you know that”. He pouted and laid flat on his stomach on his old bed. You smiled and thought ‘This guy~’ “Yah~ Oppa are you mad?” you asked as you gently shook his body.
You heard him mumble something. “What?” you asked.
Suddenly he grabbed your waist and pinned you on his bed with you underneath him.

As your widened eyes stared up at him he said “You’re sooo lucky that I love you soo much” he smiled as he lightly kissed the tip of your nose. You felt your cheeks heat up as he continued to place kisses on top of your eyelids, cheeks, and final you lips.

“Maybe my mom is right..” he whispered. You gave him a questioning look. “We aren’t getting any younger” He continued. “Aren’t people are age suppose to be married already?” he asked. You bit your bottom lip and thought ‘He’s right..I guess’.

“Are you saying this because of your mom?” you asked. His eyebrows knitted together in frustration “No, I’m not…I’m saying this because I’m serious about us…” he leaned his forehead onto yours. “Can’t you just imagine us..getting married..then having kids…watching them grow up..then seeing them become parents..then having grandkids…this isn’t just some dream I wish would happen..”

You looked into his soft eyes that were gazing at you with so much love. “I know it will..” he continued.
You gently pushed his bangs out of his eyes as he leaned in and kissed you. You kept your hands on both of his cheeks as he gently slide his tongue into your mouth. ‘Spending the rest of my life with you..sounds perfect’ you thought.

Then..suddenly………

“You two okay in there?”

You immediately push Donghae off of you.

THUD.

“Oww! ~~~~~~-ah~” Donghae whined.
“Oh my! I’m sorry was I interrupting something?” Mrs. Lee asked.
“Of course not ma~” Donghae replied as he massaged the back of his head. “Liar, well then I’ll leave you two alone then”
As Mrs. Lee closed the door, Donghae eagerly jumped back onto the bed.

“Now where were we?” he seductively asked as you eyed him. “Come on oppa, the moods gone” You said as you got up from the bed.

“But-“

“No buts, come on oppa~ let’s go back down stairs” you continued as you walked out the door. Donghae pouted has he grabbed one of the pillows and hit him in the face with it.

_______
Once you both got home, you noticed that there was a suitcase by the front door.

“I wonder whose is this” you asked. Donghae shrugged and continued towards the living room.
‘Is someone moving in? Again?’ you thought. You shook your head and headed towards your room when “~~~~~~~~-ah!” you heard Hyunki yell. You quickly turned around “Yeah?”
“There’s someone who’ll be staying here for awhile” You eyes widened. “Do you know who?” you asked. “No..but he’s in Sungmin hyungs room”

‘Another guy?’ you thought.

As you made your way towards Sungmins room, you bumped into Kyuhyun. “Oh oppa~”

“Hey ~~~~~~~-ah, are headed towards Sungmins room?” he asked. “Yeah, you? I heard we have some one new who’ll be staying with us for awhile” you replied. “Yeah I heard..umm no I just came from there actually”

“Really? Mhmm..well I guess I’ll go check out what’s happening for myself”
_________

When you arrived by Sungmins room, you heard him and the new guest talking.

KNOCK KNOCK.

“Come in” you heard Sungmin say. As you opened is door you saw a tall, lean guy with him. “Oh ~~~~~~~-ah you’re back from Donghaes moms house already?” Sungmin said. You nodded “We just got back a few minutes ago”
“Well I guess you heard that we’re going to be having a guest for awhile, he won’t be staying permanently, maybe just for a couple of weeks” Again you nodded. “ ~~~~~~~~-ah this is Yunho, Yunho this is ~~~~~~~~~~-ah”
‘He looks familiar…’ you thought.
Yunho stood up and reached out his hand to you “Nice to meet you ~~~~~~~~-ah” ‘His voice is also familiar’ you continued. Once you regained your composer you shook his hand and said “It’s nice to meet you too Yunho-sshi”
He smiled. And said “Sungmin, I guess I’ll go to my room now”

Once Yunho left the room you immediately asked “Have I met him before?” Sungmin raised one of his eyebrows “Have you?”
You lightly tapped against your chin and replied “I’m not sure..but he looks so familiar”
Sungmin shrugged “Maybe you have….maybe you should ask him?”