Going back to school

A Guardian in Love
As expected you ended up cleaning after them. But they did thank you.

The apartment was now quiet, and it was about 12something at night. 'The day they clean after themselves will be the day I go to heaven...I wonder who cleaned before I got here?' you thought. "Hey~" you heard a soft voice say.
You turned around to see Donghae golding up a broom. "Hey oppa, why are you up?" You asked as you continued to clean. "I just thought you would like some help" he replied smiling.

After a few minutes of getting the living room floor clean, you both started washing the dishes. "So oppa, who would clean up after you guys before I came along?" you asked. Donghae laughed "Before...we used to just sleep on it and clean it all up the next morning"
You laughed "Typical guys" you whispered.

Donghae stopped. "Excuse me?" he raised his eyebrow in curiosity. You eyes widened "U-umm nothing" You sheepishly smiled. He squinted his eyes and leaned towards toy "Liar, what'd you say?" he asked again. "Nothing oppa~" you patted his cheek and continued washing. Donghae dried his hands and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "Please~" he cutely asked as you laughed at his aegyo.
You turned off the water, dried your hands, and turned to face him. "You know if we do get married you can't keep secrets from me" he stated. "Why IF?" you asked as you eyed him. "Correction! When we DO get married, would you still keep secrets from me?" he corrected as he nervously laughed. "Would you?" you questioned.
He smiled and kissed your forehead "Never". "Me too, never" you replied smiling as you went back to doing the dishes.

After cleaning the living room you both went to bed. "I really liked the time I spent with your mom today" you softly said as Donghae held you in his arms. "I'm glad, you'll probably be spending a lot of time with her in the future" he joking replied. You weakly smiled "Can't wait...mhmm Mrs. Lee..." you quietly said. "Mrs. Lee...Mrs. ~~~~~~~~ Lee..i like the sound of that"

_____________________

College. After taking about a half a year off from school, you felt ready to get back into the learning mode.
"College?" Sungmin asked. You nodded. "You sure? Are you..ready?" he continued. "Yes oppa, I've saved enough money to back to school"
"Mhm, did you tell Donghae?" he asked. "Not yet, I plan on telling him when he gets home" "Okay cause I don't want "PAPA" you get mad that he doesn't know what you're doing, and just so you know...everyone in this apartment will support you no matter what" You smiled and hugged him "Thanks oppa~"

___________________

"College unni?" asked Dara
"Yes, college" You replied. "So..you're going to be..busier?" Hyunki curiously asked. "Only part time so I can still work and have enough time to spend with you all" you replied while patting his cheek. He smiled with glee "Yay!" they both cheered.