That guy will be the luckiest guy in the world

A Guardian in Love
Weeks passed. You got know all of Sungmins roommates, you all really truely did become one but family.
That day was calm, none of the guys fought, and no one yelled...it was..Peaceful.
"~~~~~~-ah?" asked Donghae "Mhmm?" you looked up from your book. "Uhh, we never got to talk about why we were both at the hospital and the cemetary"
"Ohh-" you replied

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" Donghae quickly replied, probably from your reaction.
"Noo..no it's okay." You reassured. "We were bound to talk about it someday, right?"
"Yeah, you want me to go first?" He asked. You nodded.
"Well..I went to the hospital to visit my mom. Since my aunt called me some time that night and told me that my mom was in a little accident...and..a few weeks ago..I was visiting my appas grave. He died in 2006..I love him a lot..a whole lot.."
Your eyes widened. "I'm sure you did.." You sighed “Is your umma okay?" You quietly asked. He nodded. "That's good...well..umm I was visiting my ummas grave..she died a month and a few weeks ago" Just the thought of your umma made you get teary eyed.

"~~~~~-ah its okay" Donghae pulled you into his arms. "Its okay to cry" He assured you. "I can't stop myself..I've kept my tears in for soo long" you confessed.
"Don't tell me you've been holding in you tears all this time?"
"I had to! Dara and Hyunki needed someone strong to help them an-" Donghae hugged you even tighter "Don't think that way anymore ~~~~~~, you have us. All of your oppas and me okay? We can't all be strong all the time, its okay"
You cried all your tears that you've been holding in since the day you mom died into Donghaes chest.

__________________

"What's happening, we heard crying?" Asked Eunhyuk
"Nothing" Replied Donghae "Nothing my " Said Hankyung. Everyone came rushing into the room.
"Yah, ~~~~~~ did Donghae do something to you?" Asked Siwon
"Bwoh? Why do you think I did something!?" Yelled Donghae
"Smile ~~~~~!" Said Kyuhyun while tickling your sides. You giggled while smiling. "Group hug!" Yelled Shindong

"Yah! Stop squishing my unnie!" Yelled Dara
"I think someone wants a hug" Said kagin as he picked her up. "Ahh! Donghae oppa!"
"Yah!Yah! Let he go" said Donghae "Man..Dara why do you like Donghae more than me?" asked Kagin "Because...I just do" She replied while playfully sticking out her tounge out. "Aigoo cute!" Kagin pinched her cheeks.

"Don't worry Kagin hyung I like you" Said Hyunki smiling proudly. "Ahh I like this boy" Kagin patted his head. "Whatever I have Dara" Donghae hugged Dara tightly in his arms.

___________________

Later on that day:

"You really like kids don't you Donghae?" Asked Yesung
"Ahaha isn't it obvious?" Said Heechul. Donghae smiled and replied "Of course I like kids" While he softly ruffled Hyunkis hair. "You kids will be lucky to have an appa like you" Said Kibum
"Yeah, but so will ~~~~~~~-ahs kid. Do you see how she acts around Dara and Hyunki. She'll be a great mom" Said Ryeowook. "Plus she cooks! And she's nice..Whoever she marries will be a very lucky man" Said Leeteuk
"I second that" Said Eunhyuk
"Don't you think so too Donghae" Asked Leeteuk. But Donghae was too busy thinking if you were really alright.
"DONGHAE!" They yelled
"Huh?...OH!..Of course..That guy will be the luckiest guy in the world" He replied

__________________

As everyone went off into their rooms Siwon notice Donghae looking off into space.
"Donghae?" He asked. He waved his hand infront of Donghaes face, but he didn't respond. "Yah, Donghae-ah?" Siwon tapped his shoulde. "Huh? Oh sorry I was just..thinking"
"About ~~~~~~~~ right?"
"What?" Asked Donghae "Donghae don't act like you know what I mean. WE ALL KNOW YOU LIKE ~~~~~~~~. Ever since she moved in you've been happier. And plus you're always with her" Siwon replied.
Donghae timidly smiled "Is that obvious?" he asked.
"Sorta..why don't you ask her out?"
Donghae was quiet for a moment. "I don't know..I mean her mom just died a month and a few weeks ago. I don't want to act too fast with her"
"I understand, but if you haven't noticed. You've made her happier too. And If I wasn't mistaken I'd think she likes you as well" Siwon smiled and patted Donghae on the back"
"Think about it, I'll talk to you later man"