Christmas: Part I

A Guardian in Love
There was only one hour left until Christmas, everyone was in the living room waiting for the clock to strike 12. Eunhyuk, Henry, Zhoumi, Siwon, Dara, and Hyunki were all dancing to the music that was playing from Sungmins iPod. Donghaes mom was quietly watching with enjoyment, while you, Donghae, and Sungmin were thinking of something to do before Christmas came.

“Why don’t we take funny pictures on your Polaroid camera and write stuff on them?” Sungmin asked you “Oh come on we did that a few weeks ago” you replied. Donghae scratched the back of his head and said “How about we play truth or dare?”
You lightly hit his shoulder “Oppa! Your mom is here”
Donghae laughed “Oh yeah~”

Then suddenly you had an idea “Why don’t we go onto the roof and continue our little party there? “ Sungmin and Donghae smiled and replied “Perfect!”
“Everyone~ we’re going to move the party to the roof..so bundle up!” Sungmin announced
_________

Once everyone put on their coats, you all headed to the roof.

Everyone was talking and laughing while trying to also get warm. All the guys, Dara, and Hyunki were playing a game while you and Mrs. Lee were silently talking.
“So ~~~~~~-ah how did you and Donghae meet?” Mrs. Lee asked. “I actually saw him twice before we actually got to introduced ourselves” you replied. You saw Mrs. Lee smile “Ahh guess the number three is a lucky number after all” Mrs. Lee blew into her hands as she tried to gain some warmth while rubbing them together. “Oh Mrs. Le-”
“~~~~~-ah call me omunni Mrs. Lee is too formal”
You smiled “Omunni use my gloves, I don’t want your hands to freeze”

Mrs. Lee smiled “Aww thank you” she willingly took your gloves and yelled “Yah! Donghae-ah! Now I’m really mad at you for not introducing me to ~~~~~~~-ah earlier!”
Christmas was nearing; you and Donghae were by the roofs railing looking at Seoul’s nightlife. Donghae wrapped his arms around you and slowly rocked you from side to side. Everything was perfect..Donghae was home for Christmas, you had your family with you, and Mrs. Lee was more than willingly open to you and Donghae.

A little smile appeared on your face “What are you happy about?” Donghae asked. You tilted your head to look at him and replied “What is there not to be happy about?” He smiled, rested his head on top of yours, and sighed. “I know one”

“What?” you asked in curiosity. Donghae took out his phone and smiled “This” he replied as he showed you the time. 12:00a.m.
It was finally Christmas!
“It’s Christmas baby..and we’re not kissing?” he joked. You lightly giggled and smiled “Then~????” you asked. Donghae smiled and leaned his forehead onto yours and said “Merry Christmas baby”. As he said those three words and leaned in and kissed you.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!” You heard Dara and Hyunki yell.

You and Donghae smiled at each other and joined the rest of your friends. Christmas was finally here…and nothing could ruin the indescribable happy feeling you had deep inside your heart.